"all These Evils Come From Inside And Defile A Person"

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
The facts will not justify cold blooded murder. :nono: Just because the killer is Black who killed a white man, validate the choice this black man made.

Funny you mention this...why, just today, part of the readings for the liturgy of the Roman Catholic Church were such:

Deuteronomy 4:1-2

4 Now, Israel, hear the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land the Lord, the God of your ancestors, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.” 7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him? 8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?

Psalm 15:2-3
2 The one whose walk is blameless,
who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from their heart;
3 whose tongue utters no slander,
who does no wrong to a neighbor,
and casts no slur on others;

Mark 7:21-23
21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

It's funny to me how some think they represent the Black oppressed but are full of hell and evil themselves, even calling out others to join in on the wickedness when G-d Himself calls us out from Babylon. Hell will be full of Black oppressed who fall for that foolishness. We are called to a higher standard. Let no one be fooled, there is a day of reckoning and all debts will be paid. If you can see and can hear, stay on the road of righteousness.

Just think about this for a second, that the sole difference between anyone here spewing that justification of revenge and .hatred and those who are in jail for murder is the act committed. If you think this way, you are just like the criminal before he tries his hand to mete out his vengeance. You're the same except that the natural progression towards acts has happened. Inside, you are the criminal.

ETA: I'm sorry, I was editing this when I got the alerts. @Shimmie I don't know if I'm allowed to do sch a posting of a comment elsewhere but this is highly disturbing. I hope and pray that people do not allow themselves to sink to the level of a reprobate mind. Well, G-d tells us that it is all our nature until we allow HIm to root it out. This is scary

Last edited:
What concerns me is a huge rash of Blacks murdering, at random, massive whites. These killings are not the answer to racism. It only broadens the hatred between the races.

You could not have created a more accurate subject which defines it all:

"...all These Evils Come From Inside And Defile A Person."

These murders are indeed evil which came from inside and defiled the persons who committed the acts.

This is what I was referring to back and forth about there being a movement or mindset which is condemning those who stand for G-d's word. All sorts of ostracism is happening against those committed to Christ with them being called "Uncle Toms" and whatnots. No, those aren't U.T.'s but belong to Jesus. We're effectively seeing a part of this breaking away from the truth right before our eyes. Sad.

This is what I was referring to back and forth about there being a movement or mindset which is condemning those who stand for G-d's word. All sorts of ostracism is happening against those committed to Christ with them being called "Uncle Toms" and whatnots. No, those aren't U.T.'s but belong to Jesus. We're effectively seeing a part of this breaking away from the truth right before our eyes. Sad.

I rather stand on God's Word and His way, for there is no error in God's path. If folks want to call it 'Uncle Tom', that's their error, not God's.

Back