Album Update - I went To See Balisi (Member Here at LHCF for a Wash And Set)!

divinefavor

Good Morning,

I have updated my album with two pictures of my wash and set. I am twelve weeks post relaxer and Balisi was very gentle with my hair. Balisi is a beautiful person inside and out! She took very good care of me yesterday. Balisi is a student (can't tell it though she's very professional) at Empire Beauty School. She used Biolage (which I've never used before) for shampooing and conditioning and Keracare Wrap Foam for rollersetting. These pictures are after wrapping my hair last night in a satin scarf and comb down this morning.

Balisi it was very nice seeing you yesterday and I hope to see you again in a couple of weeks! Thank you so much for your time!

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Very nice and shiney, I see your working past shoulder length, Congratulations!!:)

Thank you BeautifulWideEyes! I've been wondering all this time if my hair is neck length or shoulder length!:lol:

I've had Balisi do my hair as well. She is very gentle and very good. Recently I had to get a trim and I was unable to drive to the Empire School because Of the distance and I went o someone else. I was disappointed and decided no one will cut/trim my hair except Balisi. It is worth the drive to have someone like her touch your hair!!

your hair sports a nice sheen and looks very smooth...

nice job, balisi... so i guess it is fair to say that your fellow lhcf member will be your hairstylist......very nice....smile......

Precious_P said:
I've had Balisi do my hair as well. She is very gentle and very good. Recently I had to get a trim and I was unable to drive to the Empire School because Of the distance and I went o someone else. I was disappointed and decided no one will cut/trim my hair except Balisi. It is worth the drive to have someone like her touch your hair!!

I agree! Balisi didn't touch my ends though, she said they were fine! I love it, I love it!!!:)

lucky you-you find someone that is gentle with your hair. i wish i could say the same!

OT: I love your protective style in your album..how did you do it?

prettygrl said:
lucky you-you find someone that is gentle with your hair. i wish i could say the same!

OT: I love your protective style in your album..how did you do it?

Thank you!

Protective Style Instructions -

Thank you, I first put a part in the middle (on the side if wearing a bang) and pull out a little bang (put a big roller on so not to have too tight of a bang). Then comb/brush the hair up in the back and secure that section with a bobby pin. So that you only have the two front sides of your hair hanging. I take a baby brush take and brush the right section of hair to the back and secure that section with one or two bobby pins. I repeat the same process with the left side. Sometimes I may have hair sticking up and I secure that with bobby pins to create that bow looking effect in the back.

I hope this makes sense, I'm not good at explaining it!

Back