Suggestion Able to save SPECIFIC posts

Renewed1

Hello,

I would like to save specific posts. Sometimes in a big thread or small there is information I would like to save and reference for later. I know I can save this to my "favorites" bar and "subscribe" to the posts. But I think it would be more beneficial if I can save specific post(s) (not threads).

I mean we could do it for certain forums like Hair, Career, Children's, etc etc.

Let me know if I'm not being clear.

SavannahNatural

This would be great. I first started saving the specific posts as blog posts, but I didn't like that. But saving or being able to "favorite" a posts would be great!

faithVA

I agree this is a great idea. Right now if I really want to come back to it, I subscribe to the entire post. But that is only partially helpful. Being able to favorite them would be great.

Embyra

AGREE i was thinking of this recently sometimes you really love a comment and your thanks is the only way to ''save'' it and we all know how many thanks pages you have to go through to find that ONE comment you looking for :lol:

SavannahNatural

May I suggest that everyone start tagging their friends or others to get more support around this? I think that the more who support the request the better chance of actually seeing it happen (if it's possible).

LaidBak

You could always copy and paste the information into a word document on your hard drive. I've done that before.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Much like @LaidBak - I have copied and pasted to a word document. I've even copied and pasted into my email - emailed it to myself and filed it away under a hair folder that I have established in my email account.

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
I do have a word document of favorite quotes. But, I am co-signing having a favorite post.

ETA: I don't always have access to my word document when wanted to reference something and searching through thread posts was not getting it done.

Renewed1

I know you can use a word document, etc. Right now I use Evernote, but saving specific posts would be great.