A Godly woman's first love...

Divine Inspiration

How can a woman not love the Lord? * He is a gentleman, * He is confident * He is a provider and protector * He is rich and powerful * He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn`t do for me * He perfects all things concerning me * He anticipates my wants and needs * Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me * I don`t have to perform in order to earn His love * He keeps all of his promises * No one can influence His opinion of me * He is the ultimate intimate partner * He can`t "disown" me because I am a part of Him * He prepares a table before ME (Selah) * He covers me and doesn`t expose me * He wrote his loving words down so that I`ll never forget how He feels about me!

NOW THAT`S LOVE!!! Wake up every day and thank God for being the best "man" in your life!

Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD!

Oh my sister,

That was absolutely beautiful!

I felt a wave of love towards our Lord as I read what you wrote.

If I don't meet you in this world, I'll meet you somewhere around The Great White Throne.:)

star

Divine Inspiration said:
How can a woman not love the Lord? * He is a gentleman, * He is confident * He is a provider and protector * He is rich and powerful * He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn`t do for me * He perfects all things concerning me * He anticipates my wants and needs * Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me * I don`t have to perform in order to earn His love * He keeps all of his promises * No one can influence His opinion of me * He is the ultimate intimate partner * He can`t "disown" me because I am a part of Him * He prepares a table before ME (Selah) * He covers me and doesn`t expose me * He wrote his loving words down so that I`ll never forget how He feels about me!

NOW THAT`S LOVE!!! Wake up every day and thank God for being the best "man" in your life!

What man, what man, what a might good man!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this and is going to frame it. Having all His aspects lump together like that is awesome.

star

Divine Inspiration said:

What man, what man, what a mighty good man!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this and is going to frame it. Having all His aspects lump together like that is awesome.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Divine Inspiration said:
How can a woman not love the Lord? * He is a gentleman, * He is confident * He is a provider and protector * He is rich and powerful * He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn`t do for me * He perfects all things concerning me * He anticipates my wants and needs * Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me

* I don`t have to perform in order to earn His love
* He keeps all of his promises
* No one can influence His opinion of me
* He is the ultimate intimate partner
* He can`t "disown" me because I am a part of Him
* He prepares a table before ME (Selah)
* He covers me and doesn`t expose me
* He wrote his loving words down so that I`ll never forget how He feels about me!

What a beautiful post. I agree with every single word, for you see, Jesus is still my first love. And all that I carry into the life of the man that I marry, will come the pure love of God.

Thank you so much for posting this. It should be a stickie upon the hearts of all men. ;)

envybeauty

I love this post! :)

I agree with everything you said. God has done so much for me and seen to my heart's desire. He does not forsake me or fail me even when I feel like I can rely on no man or woman around me. It takes a while but at some point, I pray that all women come to understand and focus on God (1 Corinthian 7: 32-35 -- especially unmarried women).

If you are concerned about the Lord's affairs, he will be the man you desire in your life. He will shower you with gifts, meet your needs, pay your bills, treat you out, show you the world, etc. He will do it better than any man on earth!

He has done it for me. :D :D :D

Thank God for his goodness and mercy.

InnerSoul

Thanks so much for posting that. As single women we must remember that God is our first love(righteous, spiritual in all things).. it is those qualities that we should look for in our future husband. I definitely want a husband who puts God first in all things.. that way I know for sure he would treat me right ;)