70% off Puritans Pride

StartinOvah

For anyone interested in buying vitamins and/or supplements (whether replacing or trying something new), Puritan's Pride is offering a promotion for 70% off for new customers only.

I found the ad in a monthly mailer but you can go online. Here is the information from the ad:

Shop at www.puritansale.com
Over 1400 products to choose from
Call toll free 800.645.1030 or order by fax 631.471.5693
Use promotional code ECLXKB

It says in tiny type that you can only buy up to 4 of each product and that the promotion ends January 31st, 2006.

**I personally don't know how Puritan's Pride's vitamins compare to other brands. It might be worth trying at 70% off!:lol:

Happy Shopping!

Victorian

old head
Actually, you can always get PP stuff on sale at www.vitamins.com. Their regular site www.puritan.com is the one that has the buy one get x free kind of sales, and the vitamins.com site just has really cheap prices for single bottles (so you don't have to buy 3 bottles of something in order to get the lower price). PP has pretty good quality stuff :yep:

morehairplease

thanks for posting StartinOvah!:)

StartinOvah said:
For anyone interested in buying vitamins and/or supplements (whether replacing or trying something new), Puritan's Pride is offering a promotion for 70% off for new customers only.

I found the ad in a monthly mailer but you can go online. Here is the information from the ad:

Shop at www.puritansale.com
Over 1400 products to choose from
Call toll free 800.645.1030 or order by fax 631.471.5693
Use promotional code ECLXKB

It says in tiny type that you can only buy up to 4 of each product and that the promotion ends January 31st, 2006.

**I personally don't know how Puritan's Pride's vitamins compare to other brands. It might be worth trying at 70% off!:lol:

Happy Shopping!