7 day Holy Week Prayer Request -Miracles -Answered Prayer Vigil

kayte

7 times praying by Devotion by Woodroll Kroll

1Kings 18:42-44
And Elijah went up to the top of Mount Carmel,then he bowed on the ground and put his face between his knees;and said to his servant,Go up now look towards the sea. So he went and said there is nothing.And seven times;he said go again.Then it came to pass the 7th times he said There is a cloud as small as a man's hand rising out of the sea.

Elijah believed in persistent praying.Seven times he bowed in prayer;seven times he sent his servant to see if God had answered yet.
While there is nothing magical about the number 7, it is the number associated with completeness in the Bible. When this seventh prayer was offered,the servant came back with a report that a cloud was on the horizon. Elijah kept praying until his prayer was completed.

A prayer is never complete until God has answered. We need to keep praying until we have the assurance in our hearts that God's answer has beeen given or is on the way. To stop praying too soon may forfeit the very thing we're praying for.
Don't be a quitter.Keep on with your prayers until they're complete. Let God's answer be your final amen!

I'd like to try a 7 day specific prayer request vigil during Holy Week.
It would mean praying seven days for seven miracles-requests closest to my heart and then on Easter Sunday,releasing them. If any one would like to join me? It would start sundown Sunday and end Sunup on Easter.
We could share what the requests are(they do not have to be seven) or they could remain private. We cld also pray for the other requests. Like most of us,as I am in constant prayer anyways.... I plan to set this apart with a smal ritual and time for this specific prayer.

The idea of a short concentrated period of prayer for the same specific requests during Holy week feels powerful. I will check in everyday with short prayer of gratitude to God for the privilege.:yawn:

kayte

Well actually this goes hand and hand with our Holy week liquid fast.:grin::grin:
Sure!:yawn:

I am going to going to start tonight...and if anyone feels inspired to participate in this vigil privately.... you are included in my prayers for answered prayer of your heart's desires! God bless all of us... xoxo

I forgot! ..my 7 requests ..here they are....
I am a little shy about putting it all out there but it is a kind loving KING of the Universe and King of Kings who presides over my list and yours~
  1. Continued close connection & devotion service & oneness with God and Christ
  2. Radiant vibrant strength,beauty and health..(including long thick healthy hair) in body, mind ,soul, spirit,and speech
  3. healing harmony,divine soul commitment,adventure joy,sweetness,wild,tantric and perfect love in my romantic relationship
  4. Prosperity renown and abundance in the career work God has gvien me to do and specifically a significant creative project on the table and to be of God-service with this
  5. Loving connection and harmony w/ immediate and extended family & family of friends
  6. private
  7. to still be making this list at 100 years old!!!
Praying for all us embarking on the divine journey...Thank you God for answered prayer of the desires of our hearts in the sweet name of Jesus,
amen!

Charles Spurgeon
"I am constantly witnessing the most unmistakable instances of answers to prayer. My whole life is made up of them."

Last edited:

kayte

Zechariah 10 vs 6-7
for I am the LORD their God,and I will answer them, The Ephraimites will become like mighty men,and their hearts will be glad as with wine. Their children will see it and be joyful; their hearts will rejoice in the LORD.

This was Day-One and on the first day, by the grace of God, one of my requests had the beginnings of an answer. I did not expect the Lord to be so swift! By the grace of God, with my business,the first presentation for the summer was booked, on the FIRST day of prayer vigil

It's a prestigious establishment that I have wished for a long long time....it comes with a nice amount of money and lot of publicity and the client will make the venue open for the public to to buy my product at this high profile event ..it's a wonderful Godblessed opportunity and an encouraging start of the vigil....I trust God totally

Thank you Lord for answered prayer of my heart's desire and always keeping in prayer all the brave sisters with desires of their hearts. In the name of Christ
we all say....Amen

kayte

Felt a bit discouraged on Day 2..:perplexedeven with yesterday's miracle:yawn:

While cleaning my apartment I found a card, a communications card that only had one word on it ... risk..and I thought.well..how or what... but forgot about it until ten minutes later... still cleaning.... a different card appeared...but also titled risk .... this one included reasons why it was important to risk...

then my devotion this morning clarified further

"What are the things that are mere impossibilities? What are the mountains in your life? Are these there in order to build your faith? Once you know that it is HIS will for you...pursue it with faith. Faith requires action. It may require risk.
Faith is sometimes spelled R-I-S-K. Abraham did not limit God. It is this confidence in God that God honored and rewarded Abraham. He wants to do the same with you and me"

And then reading the very last devotion... at midnight....& still feeling discouraged...it said this

Nothing will be impossible with God out to echo in our hearts, nothing is impossible for God ought to ring in our sanctuaries, when we affirm He was born of the virgin Mary. Nothing is impossible with God can send us off into our 9-5 lives confident, no obstacle is so great... no relationship so broken...and no darkness such..that it can be considered hopeless.The impossibility of Jesus's birth is a sign that God does the impossible.He did the impossible in Jesus and he can do the impossible for you.

I do not believe these are mere concidences ....these two separate devotions one at the start of the day ..the other at the end of the day...or the RISK cards or chronology/sequence of events ..
....I have at least 3... I call them "IM POSSIBLES" on my miracle request list and I am praying for the those IM POSSIBLES on my list and praying for your IM POSSIBLES,too. I also know exactly "what" I am to risk and "how" Praying for the willingness to do this, and for your risks, brave sisters.

Dear Lord..you know every thought, need,desire and miracle before we can even think...we know abundant blessings and dreams beyond our wildest imagings become an astonishing and beautiful reality right before our eyes
we are so very grateful... we love and adore and thank you for Jesus who intercedes on our behalf and died for us so that we may have life and have it more abundantly here and here-after

Thank you for fulfilling miraculously our desires exceedingly abundantly over all we dare ask for and that
YOU give us truly IM POSSIBLES
It is done! it is in your name,the name of Christ, we praise and bless you and say amen

Last edited:

star

7 times praying by Devotion by Woodroll Kroll

1Kings 18:42-44
And Elijah went up to the top of Mount Carmel,then he bowed on the ground and put his face between his knees;and said to his servant,Go up now look towards the sea. So he went and said there is nothing.And seven times;he said go again.Then it came to pass the 7th times he said There is a cloud as small as a man's hand rising out of the sea.

Elijah believed in persistent praying.Seven times he bowed in prayer;seven times he sent his servant to see if God had answered yet.
While there is nothing magical about the number 7, it is the number associated with completeness in the Bible. When this seventh prayer was offered,the servant came back with a report that a cloud was on the horizon. Elijah kept praying until his prayer was completed.

A prayer is never complete until God has answered. We need to keep praying until we have the assurance in our hearts that God's answer has beeen given or is on the way. To stop praying too soon may forfeit the very thing we're praying for.
Don't be a quitter.Keep on with your prayers until they're complete. Let God's answer be your final amen!

I'd like to try a 7 day specific prayer request vigil during Holy Week.
It would mean praying seven days for seven miracles-requests closest to my heart and then on Easter Sunday,releasing them. If any one would like to join me? It would start sundown Sunday and end Sunup on Easter.
We could share what the requests are(they do not have to be seven) or they could remain private. We cld also pray for the other requests. Like most of us,as I am in constant prayer anyways.... I plan to set this apart with a smal ritual and time for this specific prayer.

The idea of a short concentrated period of prayer for the same specific requests during Holy week feels powerful. I will check in everyday with short prayer of gratitude to God for the privilege.:yawn:

I am in and her is my 7 request:

1. Stay Close to God and Grow Spiritually
2. Family protection and health
3. Favor with Job Case
4. Victory over claim
5. Youth Talk Shows & Strong Business Partnerships
6. Health and Wealth; Keep Skin Clear Over Entire Body
7. World Peace and leadership

kayte

Welcome Star! :look:
I hope you feel free, to check in here too...whenever....
Your requests are covered in prayer with love!

Day 3... Continuing to thank God for answered prayer.. in advance... is beginning to feel more natural, but still a challenge when it is all not yet in place
that's where the faith part comes in....
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for (expected) the evidence not seen

Saying thank you in advance does draw me closer to God. I felt so comforted...so loved... like yes-yes....it's ALL coming together for good, so much better than I or you could ever imagine!
Today I prayed in a church at noon... lit a candle for the myself at the altar holding in prayer loved ones and of course all the beautiful sisters on this vigil journey.
I am still scared of taking the risks,though..that word came up again so here is a devotion which was uplifting

A JOYFUL TRANSFORMATION
Are you feeling lonely, depressed and afraid? If so, God can help.
He alone truly sees your pain and offers to turn your sadness into joy.

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing, you have taken away my clothes of mourmning and clothed me with joy Psalm 30:11

I love you Lord, you've never let me down, you've always come thorough and in a big way..in a supernatural way. Bless lovely sister Star,hold her requests in your hands, knowing they come to full fruition,we praise and thank you..
Bless all our requests....all the lovely ladies, Star, me Kayte, and those closest to our hearts in a special way. We know the desires of all of our hearts are assured because you said...
It is your Father's good pleasure to give to me, Kayte and Star and all of us...... the kingdom!
And now we dance in celebration,and go to sleep or awaken rested and refreshed in confidence, knowing this is our testimony to give you glory..Prosperity joy and love and abundance and health and sweetness of life is ours ...
it shall be so and it is done
in Christ's name
amen and amen

bliss.............

Last edited:

kayte

DAY 4
A Devotion
God answers while you are praying. So don't worrry at all about having enough food and clothing. But your heavenly Father already knows perfectly well that you need them and He will give them to you if
you give Him first place in your life
He promises "I will answer them before they even call me While they are still talking about their need, I will go ahead and answer their prayers"

I feel really worn today,I go to bed very very late these days,but again a wonderful thing happened on day 4...I was assured of a second awesome booking in a high profile prestigious place....... and was given a presentation date complete with publicity,my name is put out there and sale of my product...which is a book signing...and I get paid..it's a miracle I get to do this and it's miracle that much needed work is coming in. Prayers are being answered!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you God

Dear Lord ..feel so tired and uncertain, but I know you've always held me as the apple of your eye, every hair on my head is numbered and that wonderful blessings belong to me and the lovely ladies...all of us who offer our hearts to you and those requests held there. You said "I will sing over you with delight"

Thanks is given and the sacrifice of praise is easy because you Lord are LOVE and I love and praise you and for sending your beloved Son for me for taking care of me and I love YOU Jesus. Thank you for the fruit of the Spirt LOVE JOY PEACE GENTLENESS PATIENCE
covenant love relationships, blessed career,divine prosperity,health and support and love of family and friends....for this and more beyond human reasoning blissful heartfelt ..desires come to full bloom and fruition for me and these brave women....

in the name of Jesus
Amen amen let it be so

kayte

DAY 5

Trust the Word of the Lord.
"About this time next year", Elisha said "You will hold a son."
"No, my lord," she objected "don't mislead your servant o man of God"

Hve you ever received a promise from the Lord and like the Shunamite woman refuse to believe the promise was reallly meant for you?
Some times the Lord wishes to grant us that which we desire but we are so afraid of being disappointed we do not take hold of the promise and believe.
The Bible tells us there are many things that can be ours. We can have victory. Don't respond to scripture with doubt. We need to trust the Word of the Lord whether it comes through His Word or through one of His servants.These promises are yours,put your name in front of them when you read them. Take hold of these and believe and like the Shunamite woman you will have the miracles take place over and over again in your life.

reflected on Good Friday
learning to be patient with this humbling process trusting God
procrastinating badly and God still coming through in spite of that..feeling God's love ..feeling calmer but taking actions are hard..Jabez actions....
all that is required to have an active faith according to James...
I am going to speak the promises aloud this weekend as suggested in the devotion ..with my name and holding you in prayer, sisters,as always

Thank you blessed Lord for answering our prayers before we even think of them. As Mary said... 'According to your word let it be done' for Kayte and Star and all the lovely sisters who lift up heart's desires
and as Elizabeth said "The Lord will bless you Kayte, Star, and all the sisters,because you have believed He will keep His Promise"
amen in Christ it is done

kayte

Day 6
I Will Answer
Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

The God of all comfort wishes to care for His hurting and weary children. He knows our situation, but He waits for us to call to Him. Sometimes the call is so weak, it is just a "Lord, help me."

Even as we speak those words, the Lord is answering that plea for help. We need but rest and wait for his answer. He does not require us to reach up and grasp his hand: that would be just another way of doing it yourself. A weak hand holding a strong one would still be weak and hanging by what little strength it had.

It is when strength takes hold of weakness that we can rest. Then, and only then, will we know that underneath us are the everlasting arms of God, holding us up and giving us His strength.

This is the answer that he gives us: He will hold us up when we are too weary to go on. He will lift us out of the pit and hold us close to His heart. He will take care of us and teach us how to walk through the storms of life. He knows our situation and He wants to help. Let us call upon His name and see the marvelous way that He will answer!

Father, thank You for hearing our call and while we are yet speaking, taking action. It is a comfort to know that You will not wait to send us help. While the prodigal son was still walking home, You ran to meet him. You are always proactive with your children, and we are so grateful for that. Help us to live in that confidence; knowing that no matter what our circumstances, You are already working in our lives. For this, we thank You from the bottom of our hearts. Amen

I had a disapointment today with my business and felt like giving up .. but of course that is not an option and when the Lord reminded me that God is the CEO of my career and the LOVE in my life ..expanding it to be a blissful and joyous and abundant one ..no matter how the external s look..well I once again experienced the loving feeling of calm and serenity knowing my highest good is assured.
Tonight I am staying up all night for a seven hour vigil ending Easter moring when I will attend an early church service and come back and post here for the final day of day 7.
I am meditating on our Lord and what this night means with The Crucifixion. I plan to check in every hour with a thank you. I will not reply seven times but edit seven times and with one item on my list to also meditate on for that hour along with Star's ..
and the rest of my sisters ..all our heart's desires and contemplate Holy Saturday

Sunday .....it all gets released...... Hallelujah...

Father you are so wonderful. Thank you for rescuing us and offering our Beloved to die for us,to heal us to love us to restore us and ressurect all that needs to be in our lives.
We love you and adore you and the glory and power and honor is sung in your Kingdom here and hereafter. In Jesus's name...amen amen
  1. 1:30 -2:30 AM... # 1.You are my heart's desire. Please remember Star's #1 and my sisters.Thank you Lord for answered prayer
  2. 2:30-3:30 AM #2 Thank you for vibrant radiant health Strength and beauty and gift of thick healthy hair ..health in mind body soul and spirit and for answering Star with her number#2 request and my sisters. Now to Him is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than we ask..amen
  3. 3:30-4:30..#3 Thank you Lord for answered Prayer for my relationship that it is blessed healing harmony,divine soul commitment,adventure joy,sweetness,wild,tantric and perfect love in my romantic relationship and for answering Star's #3 request and all the lovely ladies.
  4. 4:30-5:30am..#4 Thank you Lord for answered prayer with the work of my heart that you have given me to do and for answering Star's #4 request and the brave women here also..
  5. 5:30AM-6:30AM #5 Thank you Lord for answered prayer of Prosperity renown and abundance in the career work God has gvien me to do and specifically a significant creative project on the table and to be of God-service with this and Loving connection and harmony w/ immediate and extended family & family of friends..Praying for Star's #5 and the kind ladies here ..for our heart's desires ..praising and thanking you Lord
  6. 6:30-7:30am THANK YOU God for answered prayer for my deepest IM POSSBLE AND PRIVATE CONCERNS,FOR Star's # 6 request along with her deepest private concerns and that of my sisters. Thank you for reminding us not to not lean on our own understanding but leaning on trusting you It is done Praise you and bless you and thank you.
  7. 7:30am-8:30 am Thank you Lord for answered prayer that in my old age I will still be flourishing and forgiving and caring and in joy of a sound mind and health and for Star's # 7 request and my sisters requests in the name of Jeusus the risen Christ Amen.
Thank you Lord for the divine privilege of prayer!
Going to church at 11am and
I will check in the afternoon with the final prayer for day 7
Happy Easter Sisters:yawn::yawn::littleang:sunshine: THE MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED. PRAYERS ARE BLESSED.
The Beloved HAS risen Hallelujah! JESUS CHRIST HAS RISEN TODAY!! ALLELUIA

Last edited:

kayte

Day 7

Being Fully Persuaded . .
"Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed...he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised."Romans 4:18,20,21[/font]

Abraham believed. Abraham’s faith was strengthened. Abraham gave glory to God, knowing that the God of the Universe had the power to do what He had said He would do. Abraham trusted God. So with us, when we trust God it brings Him glory. Like Abraham, when we believe, our faith will be strengthened. God cannot tell a lie. He has not lied to us, therefore we know that what God has promised He will bring to pass. When we see His promises to us come true over and over again, our faith grows stronger and stronger. Each time we believe, God is glorified.
Father, we believe that You will keep Your promises to us. You have the power, there is no question; we wait to see that power work in our lives. Amen

"Blessed are those who believe without seeing." John 20:29 NLT,

Asking for proof before you believe something, can stop you from receiving what God wants you to accept based on His Word. Thomas watched Jesus die. That's hard evidence to refute. As a result Thomas decided to believe only what he could see and verify. When your faith's been shaken you're inclined to cling to things that are practical, absolute and tangible. Jesus graciously gave Thomas the proof he needed, and said, "You believe because you have seen...Blessed are those who believe without seeing." The fact remains, however, if Thomas hadn't been permitted to see and touch Jesus, it wouldn't have changed the reality of the Resurrection one iota. Thomas' problem wasn't of faith, it was misdirected faith. He trusted only what he could process on a human level. Sound familiar? By contrast, when Mary Magdalene met Jesus at the tomb He told her, "Don't touch me...But go find my brothers and tell them" (Jn 20:17 TLB). Mary once washed Jesus' feet with her tears and dried them with her hair; touch was important to her. And touching Jesus at that moment would have confirmed what she'd seen and heard. This time, however, Jesus asked her to trust His Word and not His flesh; to be willing to testify without a touch. It's wonderful when we "feel the touch of God" calming us, strengthening us, reassuring us He's still in control. The truth is, His touch has often kept us from giving up or going over the edge. But sometimes He asks us to trust Him without the crutch of sensory perception, to testify without a touch.

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart

The daffodils fade, but they return. Jesus died, but he arose. Easter is our celebration that Christ is alive and that God's love and power are our everlasting shelter. The psalmist calls us to take delight in the Lord and to commit everything we have and do to God. If we trust and obey God's will, we will find God always there for us. We can count on God to bring us "the desires of our heart

Well this 7 day path began sundown last Sunday..& now here we are !
Those devotions were just what I needed to hear. I had two..no ..three personal hurtful disappointments and I guess I was thinking..well staying up all night doing an EXTRA vigil should work it ...and then
Revelation comes today,Answered prayers today,Miracles today,Heart's desires ..TODAY
and I pray it did and does for you sisters and for me!
However, I am asked today to pay attention.... to really utilize Abraham's faith and so I shall and take the actions I know to take and continue expecting divine good.... as I do my part an offer up to God to do what He does best.
In church today the main idea in the sermon was seasons of Good Fridays in our lives are ALWAYS followed by Risen SundayS and the main line that connects iS HOPE. and to NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP

Thank you lovely ladies for this blessed and complicated journey together and for trusting me enough to allow me to openly share in a private process for a little while during a Good Friday Season in my own life.T hanks for NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVNG UP
Bliss and xoxo
Praise you Lord for the Ressurection and the good news of the Beloved Jesus Christ. May we find redemtive Easter Sundays that restore... that inspires us to higher levels ...and bring us new abundant vibrant life..love joy hope health success tranquility beyond our wildest hopes and the power to carry through our God-given Visions. May all our heart's desires and dreams fully blossom:rosebud: and bring greater glory to our Lord in the risen Christ's name. All is :sunshine:released to our Father in Christ, amen and amen

Last edited: