4a/b Length Beyond BraStrap???

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Is there anyone on the board with 4a/b hair with length beyond the brastrap? I would love to see pics.

G

Adrianne is. There are some other on here that I think are mistyped that are beyond bra strap too.

jainygirl

Are ya looking for natural or relaxed or both? we have plenty of both running around the site. I'm sure plenty more will respond. Here's the link and pswd to my album at the bottom of the post. Dont believe the hype, 4a/b type hair is very capable of growing to great lengths -- jainygirl

album password: patrick

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Relaxed hair. Either way, 4a/b! Beyond brastrap! Common, it has to be more than one person!

Nay

Here are some 4 ladies who have healthy long hair that is either beyond brastrap or almost there:

DigitalRain, dannie 19, elizablue, DahomeyAhosi, teenie, adrienne0914, bree, maestradiva, and me (Nay).

I'm sure there are others, but those immediately came to mind.

Falon

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
i'm relaxed and my hair is past bra strap.
so is supergirl, nay, teena,ccd and den1

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic Hair! I'm sure you've heard it a million times but it looks really good. That is how I want my hair to look like when i get to goal. There is just something about the texture of your hair that i really like (not bone straight) Can't wait to get there!

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
I'm sure 4a/b grows at the same rate as other hair types. Check out the Features of the Month on the main LHCF webpage http://www.longhaircareforum.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't doubt it grows at the same rate, it's just not common kinky haired women with long hair. I was actually looking at the Features of the Month and and just about all of them had 3a/b/c hair. That's why I asked if there were any more 4a/b ladies.

adrienne0914

[ QUOTE ]
JuJuBoo said:
I don't doubt it grows at the same rate, it's just not common kinky haired women with long hair. I was actually looking at the Features of the Month and and just about all of them had 3a/b/c hair. That's why I asked if there were any more 4a/b ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

my hair is 4A...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
JuJuBoo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
I'm sure 4a/b grows at the same rate as other hair types. Check out the Features of the Month on the main LHCF webpage http://www.longhaircareforum.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There were several 4a's...I remember adrienne0914, den1, Anikalia, Sherrylove, Zanna, Sweetcocoa and Supergirl...