$20 off Sedu Code for Folica

inthepink

Hi,

Not sure if this has been posted already but Folica.com is running a special on Sedu products. Purchase any Sedu product and get $20 off your order using the code Sedu20.

I purchased a Sedu 1.5 inch iron (already have the 1 inch) and will also receive a free mat all for $95 including free shipping! :drunk:

Girl, i am sooooo mad (and happy) at you!!! I JUST BOUGHT ME A 1" SEDU!!!!! THANKS. Now, I done spent my allowance for the month. But I'm happy because you couldn't beat that deal. My total came up to only 88$ and it's coming with a free pouch (for a $34 value).. So, thank you for making me spend my money. I couldn't pass that up.

Hi,

Not sure if this has been posted already but Folica.com is running a special on Sedu products. Purchase any Sedu product and get $20 off your order using the code Sedu20.

I purchased a Sedu 1.5 inch iron (already have the 1 inch) and will also receive a free mat all for $95 including free shipping! :drunk:

And all this time I thought you (already) had the 1.5 inch like I do. Enjoy.

I purchased mine in December 2007 (on sale for ninety something dollars), and I also got a free mat (which is also a storage thingy for the Sedu flat iron). I only use it as a storage thingy for my Sedu.

Back