2 year hair care anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair looks amazing!!

So would u say dusting is what helped ur ends stengthen up? My ends look disgusting when I straighten my hair. :( That's my main concern right now.

Absolutely!! Dusting has helped my hair and ofcourse using coconut oil on them as well.The thing about letting a stylist dust your ends is being able to trust them. We all know how those stylist get when they say they are going to dust only for you to find out 5 minutes later that they are chopping all your hair off. If you can find a good stylist that you can trust for dusting that would be good. But ofcourse what better than to try and practice yourself.

Such a great inspiration and it goes to show that dedication truly pays off. You are well on your way. Your hair looks so full and HEALTHY!!!

Happy hair growing!

BB

All I can say is wow. I believe that when I remove these braids I am going to be about where you started. Very inspiring.

awwwww congrats! it's nice to see women of color dedicate themselves to their real hair, we can grow our hair no matter the texture color etc.

nice to see you took haircare serious, you have great progress.

awwwww congrats! it's nice to see women of color dedicate themselves to their real hair, we can grow our hair no matter the texture color etc.

nice to see you took haircare serious, you have great progress.

girl thanks! I am proving all those people that told me I could never grow my hair WRONG!! ALl those silly myths are forever gone from my mind.

Back