2 NEW HAIR VIDS!

Cali*Rocks

Beautiful hair!!! What butters are you using now? Your the one who got me hooked on all natural butters ya know:grin:

Irresistible

Beautiful hair!!! What butters are you using now? Your the one who got me hooked on all natural butters ya know:grin:
Thank you girl

I love butters and plan to go back to them, but what had happened was I tried Coconut oil and got stuck:lachen: I never reach for anything else now

Lucia

It's been a long time since I've done any vids. But on a whim decided to do a couple

1st one is of my Banded pony tail up close, because in pics you can't really see where my hair is as opposed to where the scrunchies are, So I wanted to show that, in the process I found out that I've actually moved up to 6 Scrunchies now, so, more growth in the last couple/few months. :yahoo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wiym2qx9os

Did a second one, with my hair loose after being banded, with a length check (not totally accurate with it unstraightened tho) also threw in a "Chris Rock Weave Check"<<<<<<Say that 3 times fast! :lachen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCUVPksA_vk

Irresistible said:
Thank you!!!!!!
My main stay is Coconut oil every time I do my hair from Scratch. Conditioners vary, this time I used Yes To Carrots, I'm loving it by the way. But will use Organix Conditioners, VS So sexy, Aveda Brilliant, Motions silk protein and others. Right now I'm on a yes to carrots kick tho

WOW and WOW!!!!
Love the hair, looks beautiful, thick and luscious, I'd be happy with 4 scrunches :lol: your hair has really taken off.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Very, Very Lush. Very Healthy. Very Shiny. And Absolutely, Incredibly Irresistable!:grin:

There is so much I could say, but even I, am at a loss for words.:thud:

Beautiful. Thanks for Sharing.

flowinlocks

Iris your hair is beautiful as usual. you were one of my first inspirations when I joined. Nice job on the vids.

Lucia

Do you dip the scrunches in oil or conditioner? TIA Cause some of them just suck the moisture out of the hair

Irresistible

Iris your hair is beautiful as usual. you were one of my first inspirations when I joined. Nice job on the vids.
aww girl that really means alot to me :kiss: Thank you mama!!!

Do you dip the scrunches in oil or conditioner? TIA Cause some of them just suck the moisture out of the hair
oh no Lucia, I put so much oil and condish in my hair that the scrunchies end up soaked LOL they dont have a chance to suck anything out of my hair:grin: