Design essentials body wave products

morehairplease

has anyone used their: Define & Shine 2-N-1 Dry Finishing Lotion

or

Mist & Shine Dry Finishing Spray

if so, could you tell me your opinion of them?

thanks in advance ladies,
tishee

janet

I use the define & shine on my 8 year old daughter and I like it. It really seems to define her curls and it gives her great sheen!!

morehairplease

janet said:
I use the define & shine on my 8 year old daughter and I like it. It really seems to define her curls and it gives her great sheen!!

janet thanks SO much for replying! If it is not too much trouble can you post what's in it for me?

thanks in advance,
tishee

janet

Tishee,
sorry it took so long to get back to you! Here are the ingredients.......Deionized Water,Glycerine,Propylene Glycol, Acetamide MEA, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol,PPG-10 Cetyelether, Ceteareth-20, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydolized Animal Protein, Silk Amino Acids,Dimethicone, Mink Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, DM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

morehairplease

janet said:
Tishee,
sorry it took so long to get back to you! Here are the ingredients.......Deionized Water,Glycerine,Propylene Glycol, Acetamide MEA, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol,PPG-10 Cetyelether, Ceteareth-20, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydolized Animal Protein, Silk Amino Acids,Dimethicone, Mink Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, DM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

no problem janet thanks for posting the ingredients.