Arosci products

Cindy70

I tried to post on this topic earlier, but my post didn't go through
, so I'm trying again. Has anyone ever used the Arosci products? I'm especially interested in the leave-in treatment and the conditioner. Is the leave-in light enough to be used daily? I really want to buy these products tomorrow, but I wanted some opinions on them first.

Cindy70

Thanks for the reply, Supergirl. I think that I'm definitely going to buy it tomorrow and see how I like it.

KinksnCurlz

I use the leave-in as well and I absolutely love it. It's very light and has a pleasant scent (nothing strong or fruity).

Cindy70

yay! Another good review on this product. Thanks
I'm going out on my lunch break today to buy it.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
It didn't work well on my natural hair. It had an Infusium 23/setting lotion feel to it... But it sure does smell nice! I had to order online. I got it from here .

Eyvonne7131

Hi I believe Arosci is made by Revlon and personally I am a big fan of their products! I have never tried Arosci because I cannot find it in any beauty supply store, however once I was going to get my hair done at the hair cuttery near my house and she was going to put an Arosci relaxer in but I ended up finding a place close to do my usual revlon relaxer, but I am sure the products work well. Please post your results for us.

Cindy70

I purchased the Arosci Intra-Vyving Leave in Treatment today and tried it tonight. So far I like it. It has a very nice smell and my hair is very soft. Not sure if it's a keeper yet or not, but I'm going to give it a few more days and see.

MzRhonda

My local Hair Cuttery uses the Arosci relaxer- I opted for Revlon and I really like the way the Revlon relaxer turned out. They (Hair Cuttery) have added Mizani to their choices now.

Rhonda

Jenai

I have the Arosci leave in spray and love it. I bought it at JC Penney's Salon, so you may want to try there. An LHCF member here recommended the product line. The stuff smells great and the moisture lasts all day at work.

HTH

MzRhonda

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Rhoda,

By revlon, do u mean arosci?

[/ QUOTE ]

Angelica - the shop had both Arosci and Revlon relaxers I opted for a Revlon relaxer and it turned out well.

Rhonda

Jade21

I really love the Arosci conditioner. It is extremely hard to find locally. The local Hair Cutteries used to stock the full line of Arosci, but discountinued over a year ago. I found some of the conditioner in a beauty supply locally, but they do not stock it any longer.

If anyone has any other online sources, please post them. It would be greatly appreciated.

Angelica. Revlon makes Arosci as well as Revlon Realistic and say Creme of Nature. I think that's what Rhonda was saying.

~Jade~

angelica2u

Hey guys,

Thanks for clearing that up. Also my sister asked her stylist about arosci (esp. the relaxer) and she said it was "top of the line" and because of this even, it was more expensive if she used arosci to relax. My stylist said the same. Thus i know this is hear say but i thought i'd tell u guys.

Anyways have fun. Later.

cutebajangirl

Yes, very much so and I am one that lust did not work on. I love. It was one of the first things I bought after joining and the only thing I have used consistently and can always count on for good results. Thanks caramelhonee.