12:00 noon day Prayer Partner: Covering Yourself....

star

....throughout the day with the blood of Jesus.

God lead me to share this with you. I have been doing this a while and my life has not been the same. Find a prayer partner of someone you can pray with each day at noon or whatever time for 5 minutes. I guranteed you your life will be different. Give God one week of this and let Him show the power of agreement with another person. This can be a friend, your mother, cousin, etc. someone who is willing to be consitent. If you miss here in there just keep moving do not stop all together remember something is always better than nothing.

Rules:

1. Find a prayer partner. Prayer for God's widsom for the right person.
2. Pray each day(or when you both have time pick a day(s) and time) on the phone, in person etc. Do not talk about other things stay focus. Call for prayer only and get off the phone. Only talk about other things if you both have time and willing. Most people during the day can only spare about 5 minutes.
3. You miss times or days no problem KEEP moving donot abondon concept. God always honors diligence.
4. Only one person needs to pray unless you both want to do it(no need for a sermon get to the point and hangup). The person praying should prayer for partner, themselves and women in our fasting/prayer group forum and whatever else God's lead.
3. No prayer partner ask God to give you one and trust me He will.
4. I have been in supermarket, car and many other places taking the time to prayer. I put in alarm in my cell phone to remind me each day.

Try it ladies if you have not done so already and watch God move.;)

blackhair

Well as a muslim one of our 5 time prayers is around that time. Also I am blessed to have a prayer room in my office Building. And yes we cover ourselves when we pray. Another suggestion is to fast one day a week (if you can) lots of blessings in this. My mum says when you are hungry you do not have strenght to mind somebody business so that teach you sefl control.

Hope you don't mind me posting in the christian Forum.

Last edited:

star

blackhair said:
Well as a muslim one of our 5 time prayers is around that time. Also I am blessed to have a prayer room in my office Building. And yes we cover ourselves when we pray. Another suggestion is to fast one day a week (if you can) lots of blessings in this. My mum says when you are hungry you do not have strenght to mind somebody business so that teach you sefl control.

Hope you don't mind me posting in the christian Forum.
Thanks sister for covering us we appreciate you. We do pray and fast once a week as a team and as individuals this was the first week we did not do it as group but many of us did it in individual lives. See our post on fasting.