The Difference Between a Regular Blow Dryer and an Andis

KhandiB

Ionic Ceramic

BEFORE

AFTER

Shawnee66

I have that blowdryer and it is the best. It dries your hair in half the time it would normally take. It leaves your hair very shiny. I am transitioning, I have 28 weeks of new growth. When I use this blowdryer my hair looks like it's been straightened.

KhandiB

I use the Pik that comes with it :)

It makes the new growth straight

and it makes my hair so bouncy :)

Healthb4Length

Glad you found one that works well for you! I've found that Ceramic/Ionic make a difference in my hair too...less time drying on more moisturizing than regular blowdryers. I absolutely love my BABYBLISS porcelain ionic dryer.

PrettyBrownEyes

KhandiB said:
Ionic Ceramic

BEFORE

AFTER

Its kind of hard for me to tell since your hair is dark in the After picture. Your hair is really pretty by the way. I wanted to leave a comment in your album. I love that hair color and the curls in your siggy picture.

Elizabeth26

I like the results this blowdryer gives. It looks like you flatiron your hair. I think it's time to throw away my cheap dryer and get an Andis!

HoneyDew

I have been looking for a new dryer so I may try this one. I have bought several ionic dryers and returned them because I did not like them.

KhandiB

Alli77 said:
Glad you found one that works well for you! I've found that Ceramic/Ionic make a difference in my hair too...less time drying on more moisturizing than regular blowdryers. I absolutely love my BABYBLISS porcelain ionic dryer.

I have also heard that Babybliss has good flat irons :scratchch

MissYocairis

KhandiB,

Where do we find this dryer online? The Andis website doesn't have any prices for this particular model. What's it going to set me back? Also, maybe you could post a pic of the one YOU use because Target has one for $19.99 and then there's anothe Andis model (Ionic with 1875) that is running $49.99 on most sites. I am confused or Target is advertising another Andis that is not really also ceramic.
:look:

Last edited:

KhandiB

CantBeCopied said:
KhandiB,

Where do we find this dryer online? The Andis website doesn't have any prices for this particular model. What's it going to set me back?
:look:

I paid 44.99 for mine on sale, but I have heard of ladies getting it from Sally's for 39.99 :)

divinefavor said:

Very nice results, where did you purchase this from?

I bought it at a BSS Out here in Baltimore

I have that one in ORange :D

you can get it here online :)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006ZTER4/104-3022902-2940750?v=glance

Or google Andis 82320 1875 Watt Professional Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer

baglady215

KhandiB said:
I paid 44.99 for mine on sale, but I have heard of ladies getting it from Sally's for 39.99 :)

[/size][/font]

I bought it at a BSS Out here in Baltimore

I have that one in ORange :D

you can get it here online :)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006ZTER4/104-3022902-2940750?v=glance

Or google Andis 82320 1875 Watt Professional Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer

That's the one I have, the blue one. Got it at Amazon, but it was less than $30 when I got it. That's what made me buy it. :lol: I like it. It straightens nice and leaves my hair very soft.

Caramela

PrettyBrownEyes said:
Caramela, those are the pics.
:lachen: No, silly girl! I meant I only saw the actual words and nothing else... but maybe it had something to do with me being at work? I dunno. Anyway, I'm at home now and saw the pictures.
KhandiB, I definitely think your hair looks smoother in the after picture. The darker hair color helped I'm sure. There's something about dark hair that just reflect shine! That's why I love it! Your curly hair pic is the cutest!!! How'd you do it?

Wait I have this blowdryer! But I bought mine for 30.00 on the nose. I can see the difference in your pictures but in my hair I cannot. Maybe because im a natural..

HoneyDew

I just ordered one. thanks for all the info guys.

My hair is so poofy and hard to straighten down. My hair goes "out" instead of "down" and I have to wrap to flatten it.

Thanks again guys.

KhandiB

I used a 1 1/2" ceramic curling Iron and did some spiral curls :lol:

Thats it

Thats how I acheive my FARS :)

Caramela said:
:lachen: No, silly girl! I meant I only saw the actual words and nothing else... but maybe it had something to do with me being at work? I dunno. Anyway, I'm at home now and saw the pictures.
KhandiB, I definitely think your hair looks smoother in the after picture. The darker hair color helped I'm sure. There's something about dark hair that just reflect shine! That's why I love it! Your curly hair pic is the cutest!!! How'd you do it?