NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course!

**Feel free to post sales from last month that carry over into this month**

RUBY

Yep, just waiting for Black Friday but I promise myself I'm not going overboard. I'm on a strict no buy next year.

Lymegreen

Hopefully Black Friday Sale items can ship quickly this year. Some of the worst offenders are not new to this.

Hoping for a good Black Friday experience!

Lita

Blue Roze Beauty has the Pumpkin Whip Butter on sale & other products..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I've been going crazy past 2months,I need to take it easy..BF is approaching... Its hard being a PJ during times like this..Lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Sisters Keepers pre Black Friday Sale,Nov 1 & 2nd

Spend $25 get 15% off code-15OFF

Spend $50 get 25% off code-20OFF

Spend $75 get 30% off code-30OFF

Spend $100 get 50% off code-50OFF

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Beauty.com has free shipping over $35 and coupons if u sign up for mailing list.

I just 10% off my Kinky Curly order.

Daernyris

Thanks for the tag CocoGlow
I have been dreaming of this BF/SBS/CM since last year. I won't purchase as much as I did last year but definitely going to re-up on a few thangs that did my hurr better than good.

nrock

Thanks CocoGlow for the tag. I will be watching for Black Friday deals on PBN,APB and Darcy's. I like the fact that PBN comes with a choice of no glycerin for her moisturizers.