Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

TwoSnapsUp

I miscalculated when I started my first bottle. I actually started it much closer to the time I last relaxed. (December 2). I plan on getting a blowout the first or second week of January. I feel new growth, but don't think I have an inch.

caramelmocha

Took my pills for the day! I also went and got a doobie today so I can post my starting pictures for January, No more heat for me until the end of this year. There was this Lady that walked in the salon, I was admiring her butt length hair. It was passed her waist. she sat in the chair, the stylist put her hair in a ponytail and then braided the ponytail. I was thinking to myself like man her hair is so long she got to come get someone to do that. My point she cut her hair off!! I was like dag I wish can take the ponytail LOL!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay ladies the new year is almost here...

We should all have either posted a starting pic or will be posting one for the challenge. Good luck to us all when we do progress pics in March! Lets keep this thread active like we've been doing and Happy Healthy Hair Growing ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

toaster

Tomorrow will be 30 days on Hairfinity for me! I'm going to try and take a picture 30 days after I took my challenge picture (on December 19, I believe) to see if there has been any growth.

ktwatkins

I've been taking them for about 4 months now. I have seen a huge difference. I'm stocked for the next 6 months. Good luck ladies!

Whit

Starting point( pic taken October 11, 2013): image-2850458879.jpg

The pic on the left is from Feb 2012 though.

xu93texas

Okay ladies the new year is almost here... We should all have either posted a starting pic or will be posting one for the challenge. Good luck to us all when we do progress pics in March! Lets keep this thread active like we've been doing and Happy Healthy Hair Growing ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
I will post a starting pic this week.

Last edited:

Whit

Whit, your hair looks great! Where did you get your length check t-shirt?

Thank you! Someone asked me about my length check shirt a few days ago and I notified her that I couldn't find my exact version online. I went back and Googled "hair length check t-shirts" and I clicked on Google images. I not only found mine but some that have color and look even better. I believe I paid about $23 for my shirt.

@ xu93texas

xxinsanexxchels

Is it too late to join this challenge? I have two bottles of this and am in the autoship program and I do have a before picture I started taking these 12/23/13

toaster

Finished my first bottle today!

HairPleezeGrow I've been sticking to my challenge of trying new hairstyles in the new year. I know this twistout will end up in a bun by the end of the day, but at least I tried! I'm hoping it will hang a little longer by the end of 2014 but I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 46
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 33