Vitamin/Supplements 2014

Namilani

I didn't see much difference with the Country Life Maxi-Hair vitamins. I bought some NatureMade Hair, Skin & Nails (bogo free; $9.99 at Kmart). I plan to take one of them, sublingual B-12 (1000 MCG; bogo free; $6.99 at Kmart), 2 TBS of Health Support Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and drink half my body weight in ounces of water daily. I started this regime today.

KERC1974

Hi all.. I would like to join. I'm currently taking Natrol 10,000 mcg Biotin, MSM 1000mg (2-4), Garlic and Fish oil daily.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

Took my vitamins today

Alive Ultra Potent Multivitamin
Biotin 7500 mg
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Iron
B-Complex
Potassium

Although I like the Biotin alone, I think I prefer to take it in a Hair, Skin, and Nail form. May switch once I take all my Biotin.

Last edited:

PureSilver

I been taking my vits faithfully. I think i'm seeing results in the strength and thickness of my hair which is usually very thin.

NaturallyATLPCH

I been taking my vits faithfully. I think i'm seeing results in the strength and thickness of my hair which is usually very thin.

Me too PureSilver. I meant to put that in my post earlier. I think the Biotin is doing some things because that's the only thing I really switched up during this challenge. I may continue instead of switching it up.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I have been taking Manetabolism only for the past two months.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

ImanAdero

Just started taking the Target brand Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins... I should measure tomorrow and see where I am. I'm getting a weave Sept 3rd, so I can't wait to see how much it grows out.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hey ladies, vitamin update:

Fish Oil + Vitamin D3
Potassium
Biotin 7500
Vitamin C

I ran out of the Alive Ultra Potent and replaced it with the regular one since I was in Kroger but when I compared it to them, I'm going to go back to the Ultra Potent one.

PureSilver

Bought a new set of vitamins/supplements a week ago which includes super food. Cant wait to start taking them.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Replenished my vitamins.

Prenatals
B-complex w/vitamin C
Manetabolism
Fiber

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

atlien11

I just re-upped on my second bottle of Reservage Keratin Booster. I dont measure my hair but I do think the biotin addition to my vitamin regimen really helped with grwoth, not to mention the Keratin in the supplement. I also noticed my skin is MUCH oilier when taking these but Thank God no break outs. Although i use a more blotting paper, my skin has a nice glow.

I also added Fish Collagen.

My current regimen is:

AM: 2 Silica + Collagen

Mid day: 2 Multi

Pm: Keratin + 1 Vit C

Middle of night (if i wake up): 1 iron tab (recommended to take on empy stomach)

Last edited:

smores

Hey Y'all! I'm getting back on the wagon! My body and hair misses my vitamins.

9/2
-Nouritress Perfect Hair Vitamin Plus
-Priteva
-Biotin 10,000mcg
-Bamboo 600mg
-MSM 1,000mg
-Evening Primrose 1,300mg
-Omega 3 1000mg

wheezy807

I don't think i've posted in this thread once but i know my name was added from last time. Anywho, i'm still taking my vitamins but this morning i will be starting a new, different bottle. I'll post a pic when i get home....sometime today.

Angelicus

Hi Everyone. I really wanted to get back on vitamins. I want to make sure my Vitamin D levels don't go down now that I am here on the east coast. Of course I want healthy hair, skin, and nails. I just want to make sure I am not vitamin deficient since I am not the healthiest eater.

I am on a 30 day vitamin challenge. I started taking Alive Women's Ultra again, in hopes that I can be consistent. If I am consistent, I'll buy that or another supplement in bulk. I'll be sure to read everyone's posts on here. Thanks.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Taking GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multi-vitamin - 1x per ay
GNC Ultra Nouriishhair - 2x per day
MSM 1,000mg - 1x per day

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ok, switched my multi vitamin to one w/iron. I'm pretty sure I'm low on this since I'm vegetarian.

Taking
Vitamin Shoppe Women's multis
Swanson Vitamin C & B caps
Sunwarrior Warrior Blend protein

ilong

God's Own
I started back on my vitamin regimen ~ 2 weeks ago. I am very happy with my regimen. Considering adding Viviscal back to regimen in 2015.
Current:
Bamboo Extract
B-complex
Biotin 10,000mcg
Chlorella (Superfood)
HSN
Spirulina (Superfood)
Vitamin D
YouTheory Collagen

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I am downsizing my supplements. Right now, I have lots of immune boosters.

I am working my way to just 3 supplements indefinitely:

Country Life Core -1 Multi
Pycnogenol 100mg ( Healthy Origins)
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg (Doctor's Best)

That will be it...but I won't buy the last one until I finish my immune boosters. Working on finishing the R-Lipoic Acid that I have...

ETA: Not doing the Astaxanthin. It seems to cause acne for some, and since I am just getting my acne under control, I decided not to chance it. So I am going to do 600mg of ALA instead.

Last edited: