Let Your Hair Down Expo In Brooklyn, New York

JJamiah

This expo is being hosted by KCCM's Janelle and if your not signed up with KinkyCurlyCoilyMe! at meetup.com you might want to do so. It is just to get a head count. It will be held April 20, 2013 on Saturday, @ 12 noon. :) It is BK's first Natural Hair Expo...

I am going... Is anyone else going to be there but me and about 2000 other members... LOL

naturalmanenyc

Here now. I see a few product vendors but more jewelry, clothing and even sex toys (passion party vendor). I have like 10 flyers and business cards including one that I guess is for vintage clothes. Sofista funk.

Lots of natural heads!

naturalmanenyc

At a hair demo now with a natural stylist who is 3a. The way she is ripping through the models dry hair already turned me off.

naturalmanenyc

They are giving away full size products. I have curls lavish moisturizer and blissful length oil plus motions deep conditioning masque.

naturalmanenyc

They've never seen this many Black people in this neighborhood. Lol dh and I have brunch near here.

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

I'm home now. I bought the sweet buttah $15 but the other items were free. I thought design essentials would have full size samples but they only gave out .5 ounce packets with a few pamphlets.

ForumRunner_20130420_163855.jpg

JJamiah

I bought the sweet buttah too...dagggggg..
I wish we coulda hooked up. I got there at 12 left at 2pm

Sent from my (SPH-L710) Galaxy III using LHCF