Post A Picture of how you eventually want your hair to look.

Stormy

Like this:

And when straightened like this:

And I will be good to go!:grin:

Stormy

Oh yeah, and I want my braidouts to look like this:

And my braidout buns to look like this:
Alicia James from blacklonghair.com

Great fun thread by the way! Thanks a lot!

Lita

My goal is to get like the girl in white. Not far from it so that makes me extra happy!!!!

I thought this would be interesting and fun!

StarScream35 That picture looks like me & my cousin when we were young..Wow! I had to look twice,just to make sure..lol..Brings back memories..

Happy Hair Growing!

LexiDior

This would be sooo nice. I'd give it 3 or 4 years.

Attachments

• rear_view_of_hip-length1.jpg
    rear_view_of_hip-length1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 360

BraunSugar

This is my fantasy hair:

I don't know that even at WHip length my hair would look like this in its dry, kinky state. My curl pattern is a little tighter than this. I think I would need knee length hair for this look. :lol:

luckiestdestiny

She doesn't have natural curls. She lived in my area growing up . She's Hawaiian. She has straight hair period. It's always been long, and very thick, and super shiny. Either way it's really beautiful.

Nicole Scherzinger - her natural curls look better than her flatironed hair, IMO. It'll take me about 3 years to get to this, but I'm in it to win it! :yep:

ellebelle88

You trying to me go but i say NO NO NO:grin::grin:. This pic looks like a silkener but either way. I LOVE HER HAIR

Hmmm...interesting. I want to say that I doubt she has any chemicals on her hair though because she goes in quite extensively about black women and using relaxers and chemicals to alter their natural hair texture. She's definitely what I would consider a Natural Hair Nazi although for her, I don't mean it in a bad way. :spinning:

BranwenRosewood

I want this length (she's hip length). She has me thinking about texlaxing for my next touch-up.

And I want to do styles like this

LivingDol1

This thread is amazing! Very inspiring...

But at the same time, it makes me really disappointed in my hair genetics and limitations. *sigh*

ScorpioRising

Professional Lurker
I would LOVE for my braid outs to get like this! I just need a couple more inches... or 7 :lol:

Wow! Her hair must be passed Classic length stretched! My DD has the exact same curls, the 3a loose strands mixed in and everything. It's awesome to see how hers can look this long. This is mine

Last edited: