Post A Picture of how you eventually want your hair to look.

wheezy807

Most of these natural, curly hair pics are incredibly. Sometimes I just can't help but to wonder....will my hair be able to do that?

SmilingElephant

I'd be ok if my hair had the length of either of these. Wouldn't complain not one bit lol

I need my hair to look like that middle pic in 2 years! Lol...NEED! I always wonder how long it took them to grow to that length or how long their hair is when stretched.

I've been natural for 3 years...next month will make 4. So I figure 5 or 6 years of being natural...my hair should look like that.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I need my hair to look like that middle pic in 2 years! Lol...NEED! I always wonder how long it took them to grow to that length or how long their hair is when stretched. I've been natural for 3 years...next month will make 4. So I figure 5 or 6 years of being natural...my hair should look like that.

Lol that middle pic is quite lovely. I'll be happy for hair like the first one. I've always been natural but I had about 9 inches of pitiful, limp, dry, uneven, breaking heat damage that I chopped off 2 years ago. I've pretty much grown all of it back but cut off 2 inches in April because I thought I was cute trying to wear my hair out and that polar vortex slapped some sense into me. Learned my lesson quickly: ends go into hibernation during winter. Not to be released until spring.

virtuenow

This thread is depressing. I know my hair will never be as thick as these pics. #lowdensityproblems.

Froreal3 That's why I just wanted to post a picture of my own hair at its best -my signature picture. I just want my hair to look like my hair at its FULL potential. That way you're not measuring your hair against someone else-- only yourself. And that's certainly an achievable goal. Hang in sis!

Last edited:

Platinum

I can't wait to see my locs at this length.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Most of these natural, curly hair pics are incredibly. Sometimes I just can't help but to wonder....will my hair be able to do that?

I already know mine won't. LOL! I try to find pics of hair that looks like mine....I have a kitty cat fur ball, not a lion's mane like some of these super blessed ladies.

MsKinkycurl

This thread is depressing. I know my hair will never be as thick as these pics. #lowdensityproblems.

Same here. I make myself feel better by reminding myself that some of these ladies have some kind of hair added. I use the fantasy hair to inspire my to grow my real world hair!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

coolsista-paris

but i bet with the lenght you will find a way to make it look thicker :) you will make it and it will be beautiful!

i have fine hair with high density . When i bloW dry, or roller set it looks thicker ! !

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I would rather have fine and high density than what I have, which is on the lower side.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

coolsista-paris

I would rather have fine and high density than what I have, which is on the lower side. Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

i think you have to find the best tricks that will increase the volume.

it can be discouraging but we have to look all over internet to find ideas . it will help ;-)

CrinkumCrankum

Has anyone else noticed that, with rare exception, almost ALL the women pictured with fantastic hair are thin -- coincidence? Me thinks not. Off to work out, make a green juice drink and then come back and surf for an inspirational hair photo.

:yep: Good nutrition, exercise....
I know my hair grows markedly faster when I stay on my workout regimen.

MissMusic

TashaNikki I figured it was some kind of weave (just looks too perfect), but my natural hair is thick, so its a possibility for me to have hair that looks something like that. Not that full, but definitely long and thick.

Example of my hair as of this past Friday

Attachments

• image-534794467.jpg
    image-534794467.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I love her hair! Good lord....she made me want hip length or tailbone length hair.

Attachments

• image-965648357.jpg
    image-965648357.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 205
  • image-175168976.jpg
    image-175168976.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 200
  • image-1908596405.jpg
    image-1908596405.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 189