Greenhouse effect

pinkpanther23

Hey all,

So I was just wondering if anyone on here has done the greenhouse effect regularly while in braids or twists with extensions. I wanted to try it while in my Senegalese twists but I'm afraid that it will cause fuzziness with my twists where my natural hair is.

Nonie

Hey all,

So I was just wondering if anyone on here has done the greenhouse effect regularly while in braids or twists with extensions. I wanted to try it while in my Senegalese twists but I'm afraid that it will cause fuzziness with my twists where my natural hair is.

@pinkpanther23, I have done it while in braid extensions and I do it while in twists without extensions.I don't use any products when my hair is braided or twists so GHE is how my hair goes to sleep. I don't get frizz from it. If anything it causes the fuzzies to shrink back and down so that my twists look so neat when I take the baggy off.

Usually I will style my twists before I baggy. Use Saran wrap to baggy and preserve the style.

In the morning take off the cap and get on my way. As you can see, not a hair out of place:

pinkpanther23

@pinkpanther23, I have done it while in braid extensions and I do it while in twists without extensions.I don't use any products when my hair is braided or twists so GHE is how my hair goes to sleep. I don't get frizz from it. If anything it causes the fuzzies to shrink back and down so that my twists look so neat when I take the baggy off.

Usually I will style my twists before I baggy. Use Saran wrap to baggy and preserve the style.

In the morning take off the cap and get on my way. As you can see, not a hair out of place:

Thank you! I'm gonna give it a try and hopefully it works out for me :grin: I'm just a little paranoid of the extra moisture causing fuzz, I spent so much time doing these twists and I want them to last at least 4-6 weeks without looking too messy