I Big/Transition Chopped! Pics Inside!!!

MissMusic

I took some video of it, not the whole way because it took longer than I thought it would. Regardless, I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!

Video: http://youtu.be/_IKFtOtlwB0

I am so happy that I transitioned! Below is a pic right after chopping (sorry its so big), and then of the the twist-out I wore today.

I transitioned for 19 long months, 82 weeks and 4 days and now I plan to have fun styling my hair in as many ways as possible, beginning with twist outs. All advice is welcome!!!!! I am soooo HAPPY!!!!!!! Do you like it?

manter26

Lovely hair! Earlier today was the first time I heard the term 'transition chopped' and here it is again....

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
WOW!!!!!!!!!! i am gonna miss you in the transition thread!

you look marvelous! i am so inspired....i have been reading your blog since forever. i am so impressed with your journey. congrats!!!!

MarieB

Congrats MissMusic. Your natural hair is beautiful! I wish I had been as patient with my own transition, but it's great to see what I have to look forward to in the future!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
To answer your question, no, I don't like it. I :love: LOVE it!!!!! I'm so happy to see this thread. I plan to go for 81 weeks so your beautiful pictures give me some idea of what I can look forward to. :crossfingers: BEAUTIFUL. Love the twist out.

MissMusic

Lovely hair! Earlier today was the first time I heard the term 'transition chopped' and here it is again....

I heard it about a month ago and thought it made more sense than big chop because there really wasn't a ton of relaxed hair left like a big chop.

MissMusic

WOW!!!!!!!!!! i am gonna miss you in the transition thread!

you look marvelous! i am so inspired....i have been reading your blog since forever. i am so impressed with your journey. congrats!!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words. I will miss the support in that thread, its a wonderful atmosphere, and thanks for reading my blog!

ronie

Love the fro and the thickness of your hair. I have watched your braid out with rod set on your transitioning hair, and i really loved it. Looking forward to see more from your natural journey.