liquid gold

SimJam

I like the oil it works, not in love with it.

it does have the sulphur suspended in it (though its ultra fine - like powder) and it does have a slight sulphur smell though its well masked

loveafterwar

I have the oil and green magic cream. I'm not a big fan of oils since I'm heavy handed and it's hard to control it. It has a strong sulfur smell with the sulfur at the bottom. The green magic I love though. I find the smell pleasant and you can only smell the sulfur faintly. I just started taking their vitamins as well. I did get a small growth spurt after 3 weeks using the sulfur oil though.

KaramelDiva1978

I use the Liquid Gold Sulphur oil also about 4 times a week interchangeably with my Njoy oil concoction. I added peppermint and rosemary oils to the Liquid Gold Sulphur because the sulphur smell was more "loud" than I personally prefer. I think my growth has been great and because of the scalp oiling my newgrowth is so much easier to deal with being that I am 9 weeks post. I am relaxing at 10 wks next Saturday and I will post a picture of my results, but I will be using both oils (my own and Liquid Gold's oil) for a while. I love what they're doing for my hair, so they are staples in my regimen.

Lita

nynewyork

I have purchased the "Green Magic" hair creme, but have never purchased the Oil. I know @SimJam @Lita @Brownie518 are using the Oil(s)?

I love the Green Magic. I love the consistency and the way my hair feels, but I've only used 1 maybe 2 Jars (so I'm not consistent). But it is in my rotation.

Here is a discount for LHCF

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=642167

nynewyork Hi! Yes,I use the oil as a pre poo..I like it,helps with shedding..Some times I rubb a little around my edges..I use Green Magic & leave it in..Really a nice product..

PureSilver

AtlantaJJ I have been using it and i love it's moisturizing effect and i have gotten a little growth from it. So far i have the growth aid oil and i will buy it again. It does last longer than a month too; that's if you're not heavy handed.

bebezazueta

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!

I have ordered a lot of products online during this hair journey and liquid gold's customer service is excellent.

My package was not deliverable as addressed and it got sent back. Customer service responded to my questions right away. They are resending my package back with a free gift.

Looking forward to using these butters and creams and spreading the word!