Mineral Rich can increase hair growth??!

sweetgal

3 inches in 1 month??! Mineral Rich for hair growth

Hi Ladies, I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about mineral rich, or has linked the video below.I watched the following video on youtube more than a month ago.She says this liquid vitimin has assisted her with energy. She also states the one side effect is it has assisted her with growth.The product is called Mineral Rich by Maximum Living.I said I would NEVER purchase another hair growth product.However, something about her seemed sincere. So I decided I would purchase the product for more energy.I don't think my hair will growth several inches each month, but I will take hair growth as a side effect any day. Check out the link. I'm curious to hear what you all think.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HdiWBx7e0E

Last edited:

faithVA

Unable to watch the video. But looking at the ingredients in the supplement, I would think you could do this with a good multi-vitamin, extra B12 and a silica supplement.

The extra energy is from the B12 and the hair grow is probably stimulated with the silica.

But it does have good reviews on Amazon. And it is $23.29. From the reviews it seems to really help if there is a B12 deficiency.

luckiestdestiny

Interesting. I can always use more energy and a boost of vitamins is always a good thing. If I get a boost I'll let you know (that is if I find it)

luckiestdestiny

Okay ordered via amazon. I am curious if it helps me to get a jump start to my next goal...or if.not at least it's a good vitamin because I def need energy. I am a believer of inside out.

GinnyP

Re: 3 inches in 1 month??! Mineral Rich for hair growth

Hi Ladies, I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about mineral rich, or has linked the video below.I watched the following video on youtube more than a month ago.She says this liquid vitimin has assisted her with energy. She also states the one side effect is it has assisted her with growth.The product is called Mineral Rich by Maximum Living.I said I would NEVER purchase another hair growth product.However, something about her seemed sincere. So I decided I would purchase the product for more energy.I don't think my hair will growth several inches each month, but I will take hair growth as a side effect any day. Check out the link. I'm curious to hear what you all think.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HdiWBx7e0E
Thank you so much for the link I am wondering which one helped her the one with aloe one without

luckiestdestiny

Did you order the one that included aloe?

I ordered without because she has used it for years. The one with aloe is a new formulation...it says it has everything plus aloe BUT I will just stick with what works (or rather has worked in the past)

Mleah

I need a good supplement and if it enhances hair and nails that would be icing on the cake. I got one with aloe and one without. Thank you sweetgal for the heads up on this.

cutenss

Thanks OP for the video. The lady is beautiful, and so is her hair. I think I will order me some :yep:

CurlyMoo

The ingredients are good but it's missing copper and iron. She looks fabulous, hHer skin looks great, she also has a very youthful energy. She also looks like Michelle from Destiny's Child. And yes Michelle looks 50. :look:

******For those of you using the product can you post your results please?

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

The ingredients are good but it's missing copper and iron. She looks fabulous, hHer skin looks great, she also has a very youthful energy. She also looks like Michelle from Destiny's Child. And yes Michelle looks 50. :look:

******For those of you using the product can you post your results please?

There are trace minerals and their site mentions that copper is included (probably didn't list it on the ingredient list as its part of the "proprietary blend. I'd assume that iron is probably in there too but here's the info to find out if you want). I like that it's liquid, and geared for rapid absorption as well as a natural supplement:

MineralRich
® is a liquid mineral supplement that provides nature’s blend of over 70 trace minerals, essential minerals, combined with vitamins B12 and biotin, in solution for effective and rapid absorption.
Delivering a broad range of nutritional support,
MineralRich®
contains proportionate amounts of naturally-occurring elements like magnesium for muscles; calcium and boron for strong bones and teeth; along with copper, zinc, and silica for healthy hair, skin, and nails

A Treasury of Minerals Proprietary Blend is a specially formulated blend of natural mineral deposit (containing nature's balance of over 70 trace minerals) dissolved and suspended in our unique mtrix. This natural mineral deposit is a uniquely rich and pure resource that has had elemental impurities naturally precipitated out.
More info:
Award

---
You can contact them toll free to find out about Iron here (not worried about that as I take my own iron supplement already as I'm anemic...c/o fibroids. Working on eradicating those right now):
1-800-445-4325

----
AWARD INFO (thought this was good to know...other stuff I found after researching them):

Maximum Living® Quality Supplements has been bestowed with the highly prestigious Best in Supplements Award in the Mineral Category, as sponsored by Better Nutrition Magazine. The awards will be featured in Better Nutrition and will recognize 50 outstanding supplement products in categories ranging from heart health and immunity to pain relief and cancer prevention.
"We are honored to receive this award recognizing MineralRich® as a leader in the mineral supplement category" said Malinda Dahlin, Operations Manager at Maximum Living. "MineralRich was one of the first and most innovative liquid mineral products on the market. This award is another testament that after more than 15 years, MineralRich® continues to be a "cutting-edge" product in the supplement industry."
Better Nutrition selected the winning products in each category by conducting extensive interviews with a panel of experts, including naturopaths, medical doctors, and others involved in the supplement industry. These experts also undertook a comprehensive supplement survey and provided feedback on various supplements in 31 categories.

CurlyMoo

@ LUCKY

Thanks Lucky I'm very curious of this product. I've been wanting an overall vitamin for a while now. I like that it's liquid form too.

MuseofTroy

I placed my order. I'm a big fan of liquid vitamins so we shall see. THe reviews on the web have been very positive.

Nice & Wavy

How do you know that she is 50 years old?
She said that she is on her channel in her posts.:yep:

I think I may try this too! It's already sold out on their site :spinning:...gosh, can't share nothing cause people who are not members will buy it up:lol: