Have you SEEN this hair?

NJoy

Here I grow again!

It's floating around on FB. O..M..G!!! This is SO drool worthy!

Someone said that it looks like a wig. Really? Anybody seen this wig anywhere? I'd LOVE to know!

:lick:

Otherwise, can we analyze this hair. How is this achieved. How long or how much hair you you think this look takes. And, what about hair type.

C'mon! I need the deets on this. Just WOW!!! :drool:

BlackMasterPiece

This is my friend on FB, I know her from college, she's an awesome intelligent witty fellow NYer. That is a weave, she has beautiful thick natural 4a coils under there:yep: her real hair is about 5-6 inches long.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
This is my friend on FB, I know her from college, she's an awesome intelligent witty fellow NYer. That is a weave, she has beautiful thick natural 4a coils under there:yep: her real hair is about 5-6 inches long.

Wow, her weave looks like real hair.

Sent via Android LHCF App

NJoy

Here I grow again!

Girl, that hair is fierce! Who did it and what kind of hair is that?! She is rocking it!

Last edited:

BlackMasterPiece

No idea on the specific hair specs, but if I had to guess, I'd say this was probably curly weave hair combed teased and frizzed out to create this fro. You could probably get a similar look using batik jerry curl and combing it out to a nice frizzy afro look.

Oh NJoy can you give me permission to view your blogs? I wanna view your hair concoction/regimen :)

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
No idea on the specific hair specs, but if I had to guess, I'd say this was probably curly weave hair combed teased and frizzed out to create this fro. You could probably get a similar look using batik jerry curl and combing it out to a nice frizzy afro look.

Oh NJoy can you give me permission to view your blogs? I wanna view your hair concoction/regimen :)

BlackMasterPiece

Can you follow the link in my siggy? Otherwise, I'll do it in the morning. I'm on my phone right now.

Tonto

My world fell apart right now... Gosh, I wish she would tell which kind of hair she used because I am really interested in this! :grin:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Dang! That OP hair is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for the links yaya24. I aint never ran to buy a wig before, but that first one, the twist out, was gonna be BOUGHT NOW! Unfortunately, it's sold out. :(

Tiye

Awwe. I thought it was her hair. Looks really good.
These synthetic wigs/wefted hair where posted on BHM (possibly already on here too). I was shocked at how natural the hair looked. She's probably using some kinky synthetic hair.

The wig is $78.00
http://www.fingercomber.com/FINGERCOMBERUNITTWISTOUT.html

They also have wefts (for sew ins). The price is $38 a pack for a sew in.
http://www.fingercomber.com/kinkycomber.html

Wow. Weave/wig hair that matches natural 4b/c texture and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I like. :yep:

Uniqzoe

Wow! I can't believe that is a weave, but it is gorgeous!

yaya24 I am loving the hair on that site. I need to get my hair twisted like this pronto!!

sweetcapri

yaya24 said:
Awwe. I thought it was her hair. Looks really good.
These synthetic wigs/wefted hair where posted on BHM (possibly already on here too). I was shocked at how natural the hair looked. She's probably using some kinky synthetic hair.

The wig is $78.00
http://www.fingercomber.com/FINGERCOMBERUNITTWISTOUT.html

They also have wefts (for sew ins). The price is $38 a pack for a sew in.
http://www.fingercomber.com/kinkycomber.html

Hi all I bought this wig and was very very disappointed. I'm not sure how the other hair is but the wig is definitely hyped up and is nothing like what I thought type 4b/c thickness should be. I regret buying it and wish it could be returned. I'd also venture to say the model is wearing her own hair and not the actual wig.

greenandchic

Hi all I bought this wig and was very very disappointed. I'm not sure how the other hair is but the wig is definitely hyped up and is nothing like what I thought type 4b/c thickness should be. I regret buying it and wish it could be returned. I'd also venture to say the model is wearing her own hair and not the actual wig.

I knew that looked too good (especially for the price) to be a wig. Way too good. :yep:

sweetcapri

greenandchic said:
I knew that looked too good (especially for the price) to be a wig. Way too good. :yep:

I should have waited for more reviews. I don't see how the wig could fit a normal sized head it seems small. When I tried to twist it thinking that I could possibly make it look better it would not twist tightly it just unraveled.

faithVA

I should have waited for more reviews. I don't see how the wig could fit a normal sized head it seems small. When I tried to twist it thinking that I could possibly make it look better it would not twist tightly it just unraveled.

That is disappointing to hear. Can you post a pic of the wig you did get? Does it look nothing like the picture?

sweetcapri

faithVA said:
That is disappointing to hear. Can you post a pic of the wig you did get? Does it look nothing like the picture?

Sure, and it looks nothing like the picture.

Attachments

• image-1957547208.jpg
    image-1957547208.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1555321213.jpg
    image-1555321213.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image-853818107.jpg
    image-853818107.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 92

faithVA

[USER=258196 said:
sweetcapri[/USER];16873269]Sure, and it looks nothing like the picture.

Thank You. And I was so excited that I may finally find a week to rock :nono:

I have bought 3 online and they look a wreck when I get them.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Thanks for letting us know. Because I think a few people would have bought that from the picture.