Wen remoist intensive hair treatment

Lilmama1011

Anyone else find that this does absolutely nothing to your hair? I don't never feel like it moisturized my hair at all! But the cleansing conditioner is the best!

southerncharm

no, your not the only one, i feel the same way especially since my hair is natural, girl i've got 2 or 3 bottles of that stuff laying around, fig, 613, & maybe 1or 2 bottles of the 1oz trial sizes.

Coffee

no, your not the only one, i feel the same way especially since my hair is natural, girl i've got 2 or 3 bottles of that stuff laying around, fig, 613, & maybe 1or 2 bottles of the 1oz trial sizes.

The Re-moist doesn't come in bottles :perplexed.

ajw827

You are not alone. I love the Fig and Mango Coconut cleansing conditioners. I got a small jar of the Lavendar Remoist and left it on all night. Washed my hair in the AM and it was no different than if I had just done a regular condition that I leave in for a few minutes while washing. I was very disappointed.

I do like their oils which I put on the ends of my hair at night. But I will def not repurchase a Remoist.

Lilmama1011

thehappyserver said:
I absolutely love the remoist intensive hair treatment! I only stopped using it because it was too expensive.

I knew it would be somebody it worked for, but I will never purchase it

so1913

I have yet to use the re-moist as a rinse out treatment (too lazy to wash, sleep on it, and rinse in the morning), but have used it as a leave in under a styler and like the results. I find it moisturizing and conditioning....my hair is in pretty good shape so I don't have any drastic results compared to those someone with damage, excessively dry hair and looking for repair may have.

lamaria211

so1913 said:
I have yet to use the re-moist as a rinse out treatment (too lazy to wash, sleep on it, and rinse in the morning), but have used it as a leave in under a styler and like the results. I find it moisturizing and conditioning....my hair is in pretty good shape so I don't have any drastic results compared to those someone with damage, excessively dry hair and looking for repair may have.

Is it worth the $$$?

so1913

Is it worth the $$$?

I think it depends on the condition of your hair. I don't know how it works in repairing/restoring damaged hair, if it's extremely effective in that respect versus less expensive products I'd say it is....

For me no at least not at full price. I probably would never purchase alone. Currently, it's part of the September TSV on QVC which is on presale for insiders and you get the remoist, PLUS 32oz cleansing conditioner, PLUS 16oz worth Travel Packets of cleansing conditioner, PLUS 2oz Replenishing mist all for $60. I would purchase it with the oil as a set they offer on QVC for $80 if I have the extra funds to spend, but I personally don't find it crucial enough to my regimen to pay full price for or to HAVE to have it on hand to use regularly. My cores are the cleansing conditioners and the oils, everything else for me is bonus.