Did you ever notice that when..

Miosy

you pray and most of all fast for a break through sometimes things get worse?
I have been praying for my husband and son's spirtual growth and decided to fast also. Oh, what did I do that for; the devil came full force the next day and my home was a mess. Major arguing w. the my teen, my hubby came home with an attitude towards me! BUT I know satan doesn't like when we pray and most of all fast. So, pray and fast ladies. Break those yolks :)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Girl I know the feeling. Just don't give up that all. When all Hell brakes loose the breakthrought is right around the corner. Oh and I know what you are talking about with your son and husband. Just when you think that it will be alright it seems to get worse.

Be strong and of good courage sis.

MSee

Truth, but the darkest moment is just before dawn, just keep on your spiritual armour because you have entered the enemies camp. I was having those thoughts about something in my life and lo and behold due to being kept back while trying to get ready for work I saw part of a Paula White show where she and her guess was speaking about hindering spirits (forgot the scripture referrence but it was the apostle Paul speaking about the door of opportunity that was opened but that he was being hindered). It was a timely discussion for me and I just want to encourage you to keep on praying and fast again because you know some of satans workers aren't going to move but by prayer and fasting.

Whispered a prayer for you.