I Got Baptized!!

Prettyinpink00

Yes its true, i'm reborn!! I'm a new person, I got baptized yeterday and let me tell you, it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. God's love and acceptance was all around. I'm so happy, I'm so excited. The past is the past,and i don"t want to remeber it and God has already forgiven me and forgoten about my past sins and mistakes. He has made them as white as snow. It was amazing!! I just wanted to share it with you guys. I wish everyone could feel the feeling i felt, it was just amazing. God Bless you all.

Last edited:

willowviolet

Prettyinpink00 Welsome to the family,

GOD bless you and stregnthen in your new walk. The angels rejoice when a soul is born anew in Christ. I am SOOOOO happy for you, GOD bless you.

WillowViolet

Miz_Complexity

Congratuations on you new journey with Christ. I can say it will be a challengeing road. Just keep your head up and pray. Remeber you have to take baby sets, you will begin to think of the world in a whole new light. You will view friends and family different from you old life. Good luck, and God Bless you.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Welcome my sister, and congratulations. :yay: You have made the best decision of your life. :dance7:
We love you. :kiss: God bless you and feel free to pm. :grin:

Prettyinpink00

Thank You guys, thank for welcoming me. I feel new, i don"t know its wierd. But i'm glad, so happy . Angels may have been rejoicing, but i know something was going on, because i felt it. Pray for me on my walk, help me to pray for my family, friends and everyone. :) and i thank God for this Christian forum, for lhcf period. I'm very thankful for all of you all.:)

sithembile

Congratulations, I got baptised exactly a year ago as well, it was beautiful! I am happy that your walk with God is growing, praise God!

Miosy

Prettyinpink00 said:
Yes its true, i'm reborn!! I'm a new person, I got baptized yeterday and let me tell you, it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. God's love and acceptance was all around. I'm so happy, I'm so excited. The past is the past,and i don"t want to remeber it and God has already forgiven me and forgoten about my past sins and mistakes. He has made them as white as snow. It was amazing!! I just wanted to share it with you guys. I wish everyone could feel the feeling i felt, it was just amazing. God Bless you all.

Congrats :clap: May God Bless you and may you be fruitful in your life :)

levette

I am happy to hear that you have given your life to Christ. It won't be easy as the devil will certainly throw obstacles in your way to get you to backslide. Be encouraged and stay strong by praying and studying God's Word.