BEST BRAND FOR JET BLACK HAIR?

My hair is crazy dark! Today I attempted to lighten it by using Jazzing "Black Cherry" hair rinse. Needless to say, my hair laughed at me and went on about it's day. I would like some suggestion for a strong, SAFE and reasonably priced hair rinse for my hair. Im finally starting to get the hang of my regime and I'm seeing results in my hair, because of this I would like to not permanently color my hair, I have breakaphobia.
Thanks Ladies!

crlsweetie912

A rinse will lighten your hair. It's not possible. Jazzing hair color's only DEPOSIT color into/onto the hair shaft. If you want to lighten dark/jet black hair, you need a permanent/demi-permanent hair color that you mix with developer. It's tricky, so I would advise you only allowing a licensed stylist to do this...

LexaKing

Jazzing colors always look beautiful in the sun but like it was said earlier they don't lighten the hair only deposit color. Same thing with the loreal collection colors and manic panic. I don't think there is a way to lighten the hair without using Demi or permanent. You could always try honey which has a very small amount of peroxide (so its not harmful) and it gradually lightens hair overtime. HTH