Cosby show

tmhuggiebear

Ok ladies,

I've been watching Cosby Show for the past two weeks and I am amazed of all the natural hair styles in this show. And they vary so much from Rudy's cute and tame, to Vanessa's funky shape and Pam's pulled back styles, I am truly inspired.

Those girls knew that natural hair is just as versatile if not more than any other hair type.

Off to google some more Cosby hairstyles to try for myself sometime.

Am I the only one in awe of all the hair awesomeness? I'm surprised I never noticed the beauty of their hair before.

chelseatiara

I've noticed! I love the Cosby Show and their hairstyles! My favorites were Rudy and Denise and of course Claire's classy hair

NaiyaAi

I love that show! I wasn't around for most of its original run (born the same day they aired the final episode), but my daughter's hairstyles are definitely gonna be inspired by Rudy.

angellike

TWA:grin:

StarScream35

I never noticed it until I started watching the reruns. Don't know why I never noticed it when I was growing up.

StarScream35

Philippians413

My concentration was thwarted by all that drama going on between Sharee and Marlo..............LOL! Good one!

I actually remember when Vanessa had the short cut and I loved it the moment I saw it.

tmhuggiebear

Vanessa Definitely had the most hair transformations.

And yes to a different World. I was watching episodes this morning! Their hair is fab.

I really don't know why I never noticed any of this stuff until later on.

Attachments

• tumblr_lqb04wmvSq1qlw12eo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lqb04wmvSq1qlw12eo1_500.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Nerd.

The cosby show is very very popular in my family, we absolutely adore this show! We all push and shove to the living room whenever we hear the theme music.:lol: To this day, I still sit in awe at not only the great hairstyles but the awesome clothes as well