Hairspiration: Keshia (new model)

choconillaprincess

my ultimate hair goal

Ivonnovi

Why do I get the feeling it may be possible that her makeup wasnt the only thing that was airbrushed/photoshopped to death? (accept for the Denim Vest pic, but then all those various textures, in the crown area, look a little off to me)

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
Why do I get the feeling it may be possible that her makeup wasnt the only thing that was airbrushed/photoshopped to death? (accept for the Denim Vest pic, but then all those various textures, in the crown area, look a little off to me)

Oh, do you think that her hair may be extensions, or that her hair in the photos may have been altered with photoshop by the photographer?

LaidBak

Its pretty common to have various textures on one head.
I shared an office with a lady who had BSL unstretched natural hair. I saw diff textures in her hair. Some due to heat training, some just because. They might have used product on this model's hair to alter the textures on purpose, to create intrest.

I think her beauty and hair is astonishing.... I really don't care about her face though, that hair could be on a monkeys behind and I would still think it it gorgeous and I would STILL want it!!! lol

biancaelyse

She is gorgeous as is her hair. I'm not a big fan of the hair dye/coloring though because her hair looks dry and has no shine in several of the pics.

angelgrl135

i'm head over heels for that braid!!

After I get a little more length I'm sure I could replicate it to my liking with some tension method blow drying to stretch but keep texture *saves pic to folder*

Actually, after I stretch my twist outs in braids for a few days, I get a very similar texture to her's in the braid pic so that may be even better.

luckiestdestiny

very pretty girl with nice hair. I'm not inspired to have hair like hers because I can't as I have a different texture. But nice hair nonetheless and go for it! I'm sure you're hair will be gorgeous when you get to that length

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
pretty hair and girl!
you'll be there before you know it, OP! :)

side note: hell, we don't always gotta be "inspired" and ****. lol. I mean, I know my kinky type 4 ain't gonna look like that. at least not without a bomb arse braidout lol. no matter. it's pretty hair, and I can appreciate it.