APL 2012 Challenge

Seamonster

Drat, I just did an amazing bun for short hair, when I was putting my onion mask on to go to bed. I didn't take any pictures because there might be a few pieces of onion in my hair, but I am going to try and describe it.

I did a loose corn row down the middle of my head to the crown, and tucked the end under, then did a loose cornrow in the back and tucked the end under.

Seamonster

Tomorrow is the beginning of the BSL challenge. I am hoping to really get in there for next year. Trimming my hair often means less retention, but my freshly trimmed hair is so easy to manage. I love that tangle free, easy to style freshly trimmed hair.

I am placing a nice thick Full BSL on my 2013 Christmas list as I have been a really good girl.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I went ahead and trimmed my ends today, I cut 1 1/2inches off. I must say, even though I felt a lil sad to be cutting so much off, I'm glad I did. My hair feels marvelous so I'm happy:yep:

Phaer

I haven't posted pics since March because with shedding I could not see a difference, oh well. I am posting some today, I hope I can claim apl in December... even if I can't I hope you guys know I will still be on the bsl challenge with you. I will be like that family member that refuses to leave during the holidays.

I hope the tea rinses helps with the shedding.

ForumRunner_20121030_175530.jpg

ForumRunner_20121030_175708.jpg

ForumRunner_20121030_180058.jpg

lamaria211

I haven't posted pics since March because with shedding I could not see a difference, oh well. I am posting some today, I hope I can claim apl in December... even if I can't I hope you guys know I will still be on the bsl challenge with you. I will be like that family member that refuses to leave during the holidays.

I hope the tea rinses helps with the shedding.

You look apl in the back to me:)

beautyintheyes

Seamonster said:
Drat, I just did an amazing bun for short hair, when I was putting my onion mask on to go to bed. I didn't take any pictures because there might be a few pieces of onion in my hair, but I am going to try and describe it.

I did a loose corn row down the middle of my head to the crown, and tucked the end under, then did a loose cornrow in the back and tucked the end under.

What do you do with onion?

livinthevida

Ladies my Heart :heart2:and Prayers :pray: go out to everyone and their families impacted by Hurricane Sandy across the Northeast.

I have family in 4 of the States declared Disaster Areas by the President. I am extremely grateful that like myself, not one single family member lost power in their homes or retained flooding. State offices have been closed for the past two days where I live yet re-open tomorrow for business.
:office:
I think it's going to be difficult to return to work on Halloween's Day for many children and their families. Yet fitting it is to have the New York Stock Exchange ring the official Market Bell tomorrow morning.

Hard to 'start over' or 'get going again' yet some sense of "what is normal" must start somewhere.

I hope that you and your loved ones are all safe wherever you are!

--
Vida Ninja

Evolving78

i just joined the new challenge. if i can reach BSB by the end of the year, i know it will be smooth sailing to reach BSL. i wear my bra so low in the back.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
NikkiQ chiiillllleeeeee, I saw your peacock costume pic in the Halloween thread. Your body is BAANNNGGGIIIINNNGGG!! Gatdamn! *motivated to return to gym TODAY!*

Also if only I had tatas like that....I'm a member of the itty bitty titty committee. :(

NikkiQ

LMAO that was from like 3 years ago. I don't look like that anymore. I'm back in the gym myself trying to lose like 20lbs :lol:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
bajandoc86 said:
NikkiQ chiiillllleeeeee, I saw your peacock costume pic in the Halloween thread. Your body is BAANNNGGGIIIINNNGGG!! Gatdamn! *motivated to return to gym TODAY!*

Also if only I had tatas like that....I'm a member of the itty bitty titty committee. :(

You're not alone bajandoc86. I'm the chairwoman of the itty bitty titty committee, lol.

NikkiQ

Is anyone currently wet bunning and seeing great results? I think I'm gonna try it out for the rest of the year.

NikkiQ

:bump:

Ever since that trim the other day, the ends of my Celies aren't as fuzzy wuzzy as usual. Very happy about that!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
NikkiQ
I trimmed after my length check in Sept too...ends felt MUCH better. I think that trim put me JUST above APL, but I'm cool with that. I'm confident I will be back by Dec this yr.

I am thinking on doing once last length check in Dec, then none again till July next yr.

Oh...I'm planning on making my own length check t-shirt since i can now grip my hair from behind :grin: