6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

Aggie

Already took some of my vitamins for the day and the rest I will divide and take throughout the day.

fiyahwerks

You can add me in. I'm following the K.I.S.S. procedures and just taking a multi-vitamin and biotin 5000 mcg per day.

Ijanei

Aggie heeeeeyyyy, how have you been btw? we used to be in a lot of challenges together, what happened? lol and your hair is growing in very nicely

Aggie

@Aggie heeeeeyyyy, how have you been btw? we used to be in a lot of challenges together, what happened? lol and your hair is growing in very nicely

@Ijanei, Hi hun. I have been doing very well but extremely busy and hadn't had time for my hair for a looooooong time but now I am balancing out my busyness and giving me some time for ME again:grin:!

Thanks for the compliment. I have been wearing a lot of wash and go's and now I am back to protective styling and baggying to retain some more length. I really want to get back to BSL next year so I know I will need to put some real effort into it. For the most part of this year, I was lazyyyyyyy:lol:!

ChocoKitty

Checking in. I did not check in at all last week... :ohwell: But I will probably be adding Vitamin E to list probably in the next 2 weeks.

Lita

Checking in.....

*I started Raw Maca Caps 1x at night..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

LilMissSunshine5

I would love to join this challenge! I have been taking vitamins anyway, so this will be a good accountability tool. I took all my pills today...

2,000mg MSM
1 Nioxin
1 Pro-biotic
2 Fish Oil Capsules
5,000 Vitamin D

Yesterday, I bought Vitamin C because I need to stay healthy because I no longer can afford health insurance :nono: I stocked up on enough vitamins to last me through May :look:

Aggie

I took most of my vitamins today and have a few more to take in another hour or so including biotin, evening primrose oil and b-12.

LilMissSunshine5

Took my vitamins the past 3 days...I did miss my probiotic for 2 of those days though :nono: That is the hardest one for me to remember to take :ohwell:

gmbwink

Just checking in. I have been consistently taking my vitamins. I added one garlic pill to the mix to try to stop some shedding that I have been having.

cynd

I haven't checked in for some time but I'm still going strong and haven't missed a day, even while on a mini-vacation. I've added garlic recently because I finally started using some MT I had purchased and I hope that will ward off any shedding issues.

Cynd

naturalagain2

Checking in for the past week. Trying to hang in there. I have missed here and there due to being sick but will resume back strong.

Rina88

I haven't missed a day with my Nioxin and mulitivit's. I'm beginning to reincorporate B-Complex, MSM and Fish Oil pills. So far I am only taking the multi's 2x/day, everything else at night.

wheezy807

I'm hoping by next pay day I can get my vitamins. Meanwhile I'm taking the last couple of these vitamin C's. Getting in the routine and doing very well so far.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

~Vintage Queen~

TMI:I had to stop taking them for a while as I noticed blood in my BM's (more likely caused by a hideous cough/cold I had but just for confirmation
So I haven't taken them for a coupe weeks but am starting again with the Nioxin. After a while I did notice that my nails began to crack/break easily so I'll see if this was due to overload or lack.