Gorgeous hair on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairRaiser

Beautiful hair, but when she said she was gonna "trim" her hair and cut like 1-2 inches off i was like :perplexed

ETA: I have no idea how she managed to shampoo her hair all on top of her head like that...i'd end up with one big dred at the top of my head :nono:

Thanks for sharing this OP I always love to see how other people take care of their hair!

Last edited:

Bluetopia

she and her hair are gorgeous...altho when she just started chopping her hair off i almost swallowed my tongue :shocked:

Uniqzoe

She does have gorgeous hair. Looks like she has been busy for someone with a new channel. If I cut that much of my hair off at a time I would be bald by Feb.

Zay-neey

wow! her hair looks so healthy, and all she does is wash, deep condition, rollerset and flat iron once a month! she doesnt even use a leave in, moisturizer, heat protectant, nothing. just a finishing spray!! woww, hair must be one of a kind.. my hair would be dry and breaking off if i did only that

AwesomelyNappy

I tend to ff thru vids to get to the point, and i stopped right when she cut off 1+ inches and my eyes got big! That was a lot to chop off, but her hair is long, she seems happy and it must work for her, so hey. Her hair is nice though.

SmileyNY

Gorgeous hair!! :lick:

But um... If I cut an inch off of my head every month, my hair wouldn't get longer. She must be maintaining the length she has & not looking to gain length. Either that or she's a miracle grower.

I plan to do the same thing when I hit hip length. I'll just cut it every month until my layers catch up.

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell:

anartist4u2001

Beautiful hair, but when she said she was gonna "trim" her hair and cut like 1-2 inches off i was like :perplexed

ETA: I have no idea how she managed to shampoo her hair all on top of her head like that...i'd end up with one big dred at the top of my head :nono:

Thanks for sharing this OP I always love to see how other people take care of their hair!

i love this board!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

ajenee

Her hair is beautiful, I couldn't follow her regi though because my scalp would be a mess with the once a month wash and condition...

ajenee

Ok, I was watching the roller take down/ flat iron vid...she is breaking every lhcf rule lol... 5 passes at 450 aaahh. I was nervous watching lol...still her hair is beautiful.. I wish my hair could take that kind of heat and thrive

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Her hair is nice but I couldn't help noticing that the right side of her hair is way shorter than the left side... unless she just combed the back/nape section of hair to the left side...

Bnster

She has very beautiful hair, though her clipping looks uneven from the right and left side. I guess she is at her desired length, so she can cut as she does. But eventually it will get shorter if her growth rate is slower than the amount she is cutting off. Her hair is healthy so that is her point.

HairRaiser

Her hair is nice but I couldn't help noticing that the right side of her hair is way shorter than the left side... unless she just combed the back/nape section of hair to the left side...

No you're right, she said that it is shorter and a bit thinner on that side of her head in one of her videos

Status
Not open for further replies.