My temples are so itchy!!!

Gemini350z

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if anyone has experienced this, but my temples and hairline are itching so badly. Unfortunately, I keep scratching and now they are sore :look:

What to do? They still itch and I dont want to scratch out all of my hair...:lachen:

Any suggestions of what I can do to alleviate this?

MilkChocolateOne

That happens to me when I don't rinse my hairline well enough after washing and conditioning. The residue causes irritation and itching.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I get that sometimes.
I find that gently massaging either castor oil or tea tree oil into the area helps alot. I've also heard that eucalyptus oil is good for itchies, although I've never actually tried that one.

If you think it might be conditioner residue, diluting some ACV and pouring it onto the area might help. It's good for removing that kind of stuff gently.

And for the soreness from itching (I get that too), I like to put a spoon in the freezer and then press it on the area. Instant cooling relief LOL.

I hope something in there helped.

Gemini350z

I get that sometimes.
I find that gently massaging either castor oil or tea tree oil into the area helps alot. I've also heard that eucalyptus oil is good for itchies, although I've never actually tried that one.

If you think it might be conditioner residue, diluting some ACV and pouring it onto the area might help. It's good for removing that kind of stuff gently.

And for the soreness from itching (I get that too), I like to put a spoon in the freezer and then press it on the area. Instant cooling relief LOL.

I hope something in there helped.
Thank you so much!!!