Looking for a New Shampoo for Color Treated Relaxed Hair

RossBoss

Okay, so I want to make a switch to a new shampoo. Here are the requirements:

1. Must be good for color treated hair. I use Bigen Blue Black dye as well as Jazzin Blue Black rinse from time to time so it must not wash the dye out.

2. It must be sulfate-free and all natural. No dangerous chemicals in it.

3. It must be economical. I do not believe in spending a lot of money for hair products.

4. It must be moisturizing. I have relaxed hair and I don't want anything that will make it feel like straw.

5. I would like it to have a nice smell. This is not mandatory, but it would be nice.

What ya' got?

Lissa0821

I touch up my roots with Clariol Natural Instincts in Midnight Black every 8 weeks. I use the One N Only Argan oil shampoo and conditioners as well as Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo. I like them both because they offer all that you seem to be looking for without stripping the color quickly.

back2relaxed

When I have permanent color I use Keracare for Color Treated Hair. It helps the color stay true and it meets most of your criteria. Now as you know the Keracare is sulfate free, but the "all Natural" is a no! Its moisturizing, and the conditioner was good as well. I lost no hair this past time when I had highlights, and usually my hair is super dry with color. So to me they work. You can usually find a sale at JCPenney and get some money off on your Keracare products.

Blue_Berry

Joico Color Endure Sulfate-Free Shampoo. My natural hair is not chemically relaxed, but I have color treated hair on my extensions (mostly semi-permanent). Compare to some sulfate-free shampoos I tried (I still love Devacurl Noo Poo and Low Poo, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing, Shea Moisture Marfura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo, etc) this doesn't fade my color quickly or barely at all. The color seems to last long and it is cleanse, but is super gentle and moisturizing. I don't know if this will help because I am natural. I just want to let you know about this product. However, I have been loving Joico a lot lately. I don't know why it took me really long to try this line.

Kindheart

Bio silk silk therapy it's very gentle and sulfate free . My hair is damaged and I find it moisturising and gentle enough .

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I'm not sure what could fit all of your requirements. Maybe diluted liquid black soap?

I personally like affirm moisturRight nourishing shampoo. It's the best sulfate free shampoo I've tried. It's a bit expensive in retail though.