The hair at the back of my head grows INCREDIBLY slow?

lilyofthenile

The problem I'm having is that my hair is really uneven... and I'm not talking by two inches.

My hair at the nape is very short. The crown, the top and the temple however, is a completely different story. I find that the more tightly curled hair that I have on my head is longer and it's about 10 to 12 inches.

The nape is much looser though and is only about four inches :ohwell: I know, that's why I don't wear my hair out in certain styles :ohwell:

And this is why I'm staying at SL for so long while the top is growing and growing and it's already getting to SL, give it a month. :ohwell:

My hair at the back is also very fine.

What can I do about this? I treat my hair at the nape the same as the other hairs on my sides, crown etc. Maybe I should treat it differently? I don't manipulate my hair at all, I protective style etc. I did have a problem with psoriasis last year and it was worst at the back but that problem is now gone and my hair jumped back from it (kinda).

Will massages and paying extra attention to the nape help?

Attachments

• DSCF1391.jpg
    DSCF1391.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Will massages and paying extra attention to the nape help?

The short answer: Yes it will help.

massages bring blood to the follicles to help feed them, helping them with growth. Paying extra attention to a troubled area is a part of good hair care practices.

The front of my hair grows much slower than the rest of my hair. I just realized this recently but for all these years I thought it was breaking. It's natural to have some parts grow slower or faster than others. Try those things and see if it helps.