Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

For those who are interested, the Summer Honey Peach cleanser is now available. Item number A259092. I may try it. I love peach scents and the ingredients look great. My hair loves honey.

KERC1974

I have been using WEN for about 2 years now.. I like Fig, but I'm in love with Bamboo Green Tea..

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

MzRhonda

I got the Tea Tree and Fig gallons this time.

I am in love with Tea Tree this is my first time using it.

sunnieb

I'm not allowing myself to buy and of the Summer Honey Peach until I use up all the WEN I have.

For those who've tried it, do you like it? How did your hair respond? How's the scent?

jessicarabbit

I just started using it and I love it! My hair hadn't been that soft or moisturizer since I first relaxed a few months ago. I'm strictly wen now. The only thing I don't like, is that I called and order the 29.00 special, and I kept emphasizing I only wanted what I could get with the 29.00. She said ok. She confirmed I would only be charged 29.00. I double checked with her multiple times. A few days later I get an email saying id be charged 89.00!!! I called and they said that's for a 3 month supply. I said, I only wanted to spend 29.00!!!! They just didn't understand that. Smh. I hate companies that outsource.

Last edited:

MzRhonda

You guys need to order through QVC....best prices and deals and sometimes easy pay. :up:

Those infomercial reps are trained to upsell you. :lol:

QVC summer honey peach $29 link

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Summer-Honey-Peach-Cleansing-Conditioner.product.A256875.html?sc=A256875-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-A256875&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/75/a256875.001?$uslarge$

link for the others

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Choice-of-16-oz-Cleansing-Conditioner.product.A89153.html?sc=A89153-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-17-_-A89153&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/53/a89153.001?$uslarge$

ETA: I order online through QVC I don't call my orders in.

Last edited:

sunnieb

Has anyone tried the Fall Tuscan Pear?

I think I'll go ahead and order a bottle.

I loved the Summer Honey Peach. The scent was a bit understated by WEN standards, but it moisturized my hair like all the others. Definite keeper. :yep:

BillsBackerz67

Has anyone tried the Fall Tuscan Pear? I think I'll go ahead and order a bottle. I loved the Summer Honey Peach. The scent was a bit understated by WEN standards, but it moisturized my hair like all the others. Definite keeper. :yep:

Decided not to. I heard the formula is extremely light and not very moisturizing.

sunnieb

Cowashed with WEN 613 tonight to loosen up all this newgrowth. Worked like a charm! :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

sunnieb

Decided to give the Tuscan Pear a try

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141028_181526.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141028_181526.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25

sunnieb

Rozlewis It took me a while to use up the 613. Since it's more expensive, I savored it longer than the others.

I'm letting the Tuscan Pear "breath" right now. Plan to use it later tonight.

sunnieb

Rozlewis - I think the Tuscan Pear is a keeper! :) I have soft, moisturized hair as usual with WEN.

I like the scent, although it's a bit light. I'm used to WEN being more fragrant. I guess all the backlash from the Fall Apple Spice is having a ripple effect on the new flavors.

sunnieb

WEN is on sale!!! :)

What is it: The WEN Cleansing Conditioner Collection is the ultimate set of cleansing conditioners individually boxed and ready to give to your friends and family for the holidays. This beautiful set of five cleansing conditioners includes your choice of beloved classic fragrances: Sweet Almond Mint, Pomegranate, Bamboo Green Tea, Fig, and Tea Tree. Or, you can treat everyone to delightful seasonal scents: Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Winter Vanilla Mint, Summer Mango Coconut, Spring Orange Blossom and Summer Honey Peach.

The Today's Special Value® is only available at its special price until 11:59 p.m. PT on December 6, 2014 while quantity remains. Price and/or prices shown may not include shipping, handling or applicable sales tax.

Special Price: $79.92
Shipping & Handling: $9.72
Easy Pay! 4 Installments of $19.98, plus Tax and S & H

sunnieb

I love QVC!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150111_105426.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150111_105426.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 27

sunnieb

I tried giving up WEN, but it's just so good for my hair! My intent was to use up my stash and find something else to cowash with.

But, things change. :)

Got an email from QVC today and WEN gallons after on sale!

Got me a gallon of Fall Ginger Pumpkin on the way! :grin:

kellistarr

I came across Chaz on tv by accident and could not pass up the Classic and Seasonal kit, featuring the Vanilla Pumpkin, (new seasonal choice) Classic remoist conditioner, Classic oil, and Classic 32 0z for $59.99, free shipping and 6 easy pay installments for a one -time purchase! My classic option was tea tree, but you could choose any of the classics, all full-sized. I could NOT say no. It's been about 4 years since I have ordered WEN and I was due for a new flavor.

candita

I used to be ride or die for WEN but it just wasn't giving my hair the level of moisture it needed. Combined with the criticisms about WEN and hair loss and that I started having some hair loss along my temples, I put it down. Not sure WEN was actually the cause but figured it was time to try something else

sunnieb

Did Wen change their formula? I use to hear so much raves, but now I hear bad things about their products.

I only buy my Wen from QVC, so I trust that it's authentic. If you get it from eBay or Amazon who knows?

There was a lawsuit a while back because a few ladies said that it made their hair come out. I never had any issues.

JJamiah

I have enough WEN to last me till the next 18 months if not more.... I am not buying anymore. I've used Shea Moisture and like their line and price point. I have been getting a great deal when I go to the hair shows.... I am being converted.... I am using Shea moisture Jamaican castor oil line .... So far... So good...