Bantu knot result

NYDee

I did 3 knots, 2 in the front and 1 at the back. I love the result but I need to learn how to make both sides curls the same size. The right (left in the pic) side was less curly. And Yay! My hair finally looks longer.:)

Attachments

• P1100817a.jpg
    P1100817a.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 457

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I really like the slight waviness you got, as opposed to the super curly look that I'm used to seeing with bantu knots.

Really cute!

NYDee

tiffers, thank you. That was my intention. In the past I did 4 or 5 knots. I would apply moisturizing lotion and oil and it made my hair slightly damp so the curls were tighter the next morning. I didn't like this look and also my hair became frizzier as a result of the damp hair from the night before and it felt greasy. I made sure not use anything this time and this morning I applied a bit of Morrocan oil and it came out like this.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I really like this:yep I also prefer these waves, that's what I do 3-6 but always on dry hair. To get them the same you have to be very particular about using the same tension on each side.

NYDee

I have been doing this for three days now and the curl size on both sides are getting better. I used Moroccan oil last night while doing it and the curls felt more defined.

I really like this:yep I also prefer these waves, that's what I do 3-6 but always on dry hair. To get them the same you have to be very particular about using the same tension on each side.