Color and Relaxer Question

Sammy214

Happy Wednesday all... I have to questions related to hair, but unrelated to eachother... So first:

Is it safe to mix a semi-perm rinse (Color Showers) and a Cellophane (Sebastian Laminates) together? I ordered the Red Gold from Sebastian and don't think it's going to do much for my hair since I am a dark brown...and feel it is pointless to mail black to Bluebeez.com so I wanna just mix it with my Color Showers which I have in Cinnamon, to use it up.

Second: Have any of you purchased a relaxer from Bluebeez.com that was not the real thing? Reason asking... I order my Linange relaxer and when it came yesterday it looked funny to me ( the wrapper was an off shade of the normal blue and it seemed like the ink on the label was tampered with... also on the website it stated that it comes in a 16oz jar, but the jar i got was 15oz :perplexed maybe it's just me reading to much into it, but i compared it to the jar i purchased previously and it just looks different... it could just be me thinking to much about it, but even the lid is not the same.. i'm scared to use it.

kupenda

Wow. I'm totally useless in both areas. But i hope someone can help. As for the relaxer tho I would say go with your gut instinct. It has never lead me wrong

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

hothair

Not too great with rinses I would say use them one after the other (as opposed to mixing them). Don't know anything about Linage relaxer, but I would google to see if they changed their packaging etc but I say go with your gut

Sammy214

Not too great with rinses I would say use them one after the other (as opposed to mixing them). Don't know anything about Linage relaxer, but I would google to see if they changed their packaging etc but I say go with your gut

That was the first thing I did, but came up with nothing...but your right, i will def not be using it.

Thanks for the response.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Most colors will tell you. The Natural Instincts creme says you can color after you relax if your scalp is in good condition. I use a semi perm. color and am natural. I used NI when I was relaxed with no issue. I always colored a week after my relaxer.