Relaxed ladies that use Rusk Products

Relentless

Reinventing
Hello!

I have read great reviews about Rusk Smoother leave in products. I am thinking about giving their product a try as I need to find something to put on my new growth after my 4th to 5th week after relaxing when wearing my protective styles.

Please share which Rusk product that you use specifically.

Thanks in advance,
Relentless

Leesh

I use Rusk Sensories Smoother as a Leave-In, which is what it's intended for, but while stretching I use it as a daily moisturizer and seal with an oil and I cannot stress to you how perfect it is as both! It definately gets a thumbs up from me! :yep:

Last edited:

sunnieb

I use Rusk Sensories Smoother as my final leave-in after washing my hair.

I comb it into my newgrowth and it works perfectly to "smooth" my hair into place while I airdry with a silk scarf.

To really flatten my newgrowth, I have to comb the smoother in like this:

Here's how my hair looked the next morning:

I was 7 weeks post in the pics, but the smoother works on my newgrowth for my entire 14 week stretches. :yep:

Solitude

I use it as a leave-in when I'm stretching. I found out about the product from sylver2. She has pics in her fotki from her stretches and a YouTube video on how she applies her leave-ins.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
check out my blog entitled "seasonal regimen...

I also have one here that I have not tried yet: Rusk sensories bedew conditioner

I've tried: Rusk sensories reflect
and I HATED IT my hair felt so dry the next day

I have the sensories smoother leave in and it works really well, I use it as my midweek light protein leave-in ONLY on my ends because one of the ingredients I am allergic to.

I've purchased them all from TJ Maxx because the price is fantastic

Raspberry

I'm loving Rusk Smoother leave-in so far, really great on wet hair as a detangler, my new growth loves it. I also like it on dry hair when mixed with Silk Dreams Almond Buttercream; I've been using GVP Chi Silk as a finisher after this combo and my braid-outs and twist-outs have been fantabulous :lick: - soft and shiny without being greasy. I was missing the liquid moisture component with my relaxed hair and it looks like I've found it :)

I'm mad I kept passing over Rusk products in Marshall's and TJ Maxx all this time.. *sigh* I picked up a big bottle of the Grapefruit and Honey Color Protecting Leave-In Cream Conditioner today, it's described as detangling, and I think it's worth trying in case I can't find more of the Smoother.

Last edited:

Sugar

I do! One of my favorites is the Rusk Sensories Wellness Heal Treatment. I just started using it in February even added a small bit to my relaxer.