Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

@chebaby Yeah, I got like 3 of those Tiiva DC'ers and oh yeah...Enso Naturals!

I have those Enso Cacao DC'ers and 2 Sea Buckthorn DC'ers in there.

And I stuck those 2 Christine Gant's Babbasu DC'ers in there.

Lawd.....I won't be hurt if I don't see another product!:lol:

Although Imma get my SSI, DB, Claudie, Pura.

And talmbout getting some WEN Vanilla:look:
theres a wen vanilla:blush: hush yo mouth. chile now i gotta add one more thing to the list:nono: i love me some wen.

i found a sample of enso seabuckthorn conditioner. the sample so timy i wont use it until i cut everything off lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair you can and will do it don't worry.

curlyhersheygirl Thanks for that Vote of Confidence Ms. Curly!:look:...:lol:
Girl, I'm scurrrrd of my stash!:lol:

theres a wen vanilla:blush: hush yo mouth. chile now i gotta add one more thing to the list:nono: i love me some wen.

i found a sample of enso seabuckthorn conditioner. the sample so timy i wont use it until i cut everything off lol.

chebaby Yeah, that Vanilla-Mint is a Limited Edition for Christmas.:yep:

I don't remember if I ever got a Enso Sample?:sad:

curlyhersheygirl How is the Enso Seabuckthorn? Have you tried it yet? I've only used the Daily Conditioner. I haven't tried the DC'er yet tho'.

JJamiah

@chebaby Errtime I open the Fridge I'm looking at: Bear Fruit Hair, Marie Dean, Sitrinillah, KBB Luscious Locs, Oyin Honey Hemp, DBB Masques, HTN Tiiva, Purabody, Camille Rose Algae it's a durn Nightmare:lol:

When I open my one Kitchen Cabinet: Indigo, Cowash Conditioners, VO5's :blush:

When I go into my Garage to get in my Car I'm Like::huh:

My Stash is just Ignant.:nono:

Lawd...My PRODUCTS ARE SCARING ME!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imma Focus Real Hard (and I know I have said this 100 times:look:) on my Stash next year.

For Real.:look:

I must.:spinning:

@IDareT'sHair

YOU SOUND like I did when I first joined this group.

I looked at my stash and was like :nono: No F'ing Way and hung my little head in shame. While I still have a little work to do. I knew I didn't need anything else.

You sound like you have ALOT and really don't need anything else. THe latest and greatest let someone else test it out. You sound like your really ready to get your stash down. It gets easier as you go along and you'll realize that you have more will power then you could ever imagine.

beautyaddict1913

Hello ladies! I washed my hair over the weekend & used up a jar of Darcy's DC & a jar of KCCC. My stash isnt too bad because most of my stuff is in the fridge in the garage lol so I don't have to face it! Last night I twisted on damp hair with SM Smoothie & KCCC & my hair felt wet this morning from the custard so I didnt want to take it down and chance sticky hair so I pinned the twists up and put a little lacey headband scarf around my head and did my makeup so that I would like put together (I had about 14 twists on each side) and tell me why as soon as I got out of my car at work the female security guard at my building was like "u got dreads?"....I wanted to cuss! For A) my hair is pinned up so why are u all in my head like that and For B) I might wanna get my money back if my "dreads" look more like kinky twists right? Ughhh that aggravated me! This lady is always in my head! When I wear a twist-out she's like "is that all your hair?" when I had Malaysian hair she was like "ooo thats sum good hair, how much it had cost-ed?" ughhh so inappropriate!

Anyway! Im excited to get some Claudie's, Aveyou, SSI, and Darcy's!

Last edited:

Ltown

Greyland
@chebaby Errtime I open the Fridge I'm looking at: Bear Fruit Hair, Marie Dean, Sitrinillah, KBB Luscious Locs, Oyin Honey Hemp, DBB Masques, HTN Tiiva, Purabody, Camille Rose Algae it's a durn Nightmare:lol:

When I open my one Kitchen Cabinet: Indigo, Cowash Conditioners, VO5's :blush:

When I go into my Garage to get in my Car I'm Like::huh:

My Stash is just Ignant.:nono:

Lawd...My PRODUCTS ARE SCARING ME!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDareT'sHair, i'm scared for you too:look: that is you and like everyone we all have addictions. Although i have a stash nothing its not hair products. I have addiction to shoes, shoe closets, under bed, spare room. If i go to macy or TJmaxx or any where and not go to the shoe section, its makes me scare. So enjoy it!

chebaby

Hello ladies! I washed my hair over the weekend & used up a jar of Darcy's DC & a jar of KCCC. My stash isnt too bad because most of my stuff is in the fridge in the garage lol so I don't have to face it! Last night I twisted on damp hair with SM Smoothie & KCCC & my hair felt wet this morning from the custard so I didnt want to take it down and chance sticky hair so I pinned the twists up and put a little lacey headband scarf around my head and did my makeup so that I would like put together (I had about 14 twists on each side) and tell me why as soon as I got out of my car at work the female security guard at my building was like "u got dreads?"....I wanted to cuss! For A) my hair is pinned up so why are u all in my head like that and For B) I might wanna get my money back if my "dreads" look more like kinky twists right? Ughhh that aggravated me! This lady is always in my head! When I wear a twist-out she's like "is that all your hair?" when I had Malaysian hair she was like "ooo thats sum good hair, how much it had cost-ed?" ughhh so inappropriate!

Anyway! Im excited to get some Claudie's, Aveyou, SSI, and Darcy's!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ltown

Greyland
I said before and here it is, we need a private group to share sales, folks going to bust up in here because they know we are PJ and get in one the BF sales. I will be partying alot so i may lose a sale because i'm be drinking everyday starting on Wed:lachen::grin::alcoholic:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

beautyaddict1913

Thanks for the review T! I wish I could see Claudie's product list! Right now Im just getting garden oil, the new protein RX, moisturizing ends insurance & more hair gel.
IDareT'sHair I have some HTN growth oil in my basket at aveyou, how do u think it compares to the garden oil?