Anybody try Organix brazilian keratin treatment

mccray689

Was in the.cvs today and saw a whole line of organix new brazilian keratin treatment, on the box it says it is formaldehyde free and last for 30 days. They have sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that goes with it and a serum and flat iron spray. I bought the treatment and will be tryin it either tonight or saturday the line is kinda pricey. The treatment was 12.99. Please post you experiences. :)

JerriBlank

Someone on here said that it ruined their hair. She didn't start a thread or anything,but i think I read it in random hair thoughts or one of the challenges. It was sometime last month,I'm sure. sorry i couldnt be more helpful.:perplexed

Prudent1

I bought some earlier this week but changed my mind about trying it right away. Let us know what your results are.

BrownieBrie

I tried to use it. I did the application step and the blowdrying step. When I got to the flatiron step my hair started to look, smell and feel very strange. I did like 2 sections before I grabbed a sulfate shampoo and washed that mess out my hair.

I have used the Liquid Keratin Treatment that they have at Ulta. It costs a little more, but it works like a charm and I have used it 3 times with no damage.

mccray689

Sorry, got distracted with work I applied in my hair Sunday and will be washing out this afternoon :)