Best hair for Sew-in??

Shell4624

Hi. I'm getting a sew-in next week and am trying to make the difficult decision of what type of hair to get.

My stylist has some Brazilian Hair that she orders $75 a bag... Says its not processed and that I can use over and over.

What hair have you used that did not shed and did tangle and was reusable?

Oh and its14 inches...thats kinda long for me

ms.blue

All hair sheds but the amount of shed is determine by the weft quality. I hear extension plus is really good but expensive, there is mane depot, halleys curls or hairesthetics.com is having a sale but I recommened the cuticle remy not the regular remy.
Why not the hair from your stylist since it's cheaper and might last you multiple installs.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Tiye

All remy is cuticle hair (or so any factory will tell you). Some remy is processed and other is virgin. Virgin unprocessed is best because it tangles the least. Ask your stylist to seal the wefts (or you can do it yourself) with some sort of fray check (you can get it at a craft store) this goes a long way to prevent shedding. If your stylist cuts or sews through the the weft then some shedding is probably unavoidable.

Barbie83

^^no, but i did order a sample of it. I found the texture to be too kinky to match my 4a relaxed hair. i ended up ordering the Miami Relaxed, which is in my siggy.

Fine 4s

One of these days (like in January or so) I'm going to simply PM some of you weave pros to help order my weaves. I want to buy some Exensions Plus but I have no idea what or how to order. I went to the site but had no idea what they were talking about and I think I read they sell by weight? I just gave up. I want enough hair to do a full sew in into a A-line or graduated bob.

ms.blue

@ Fine 4s, Extension plus sell buy 2 oz and shorter the hair longer the weft so you may just need 4 to 6 ounces for a full bob install. I know if you have a stylist license there is a 10% discount.