Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

chebaby

so yall like the HTN moisture conditioner? i need to get it, i only have the protein one.

i change my mind so often. i just decided to keep my hair in a bun. i dont think itll cause damage. not if i use a leave in, butter and sealant(komaza jojoba hemp) on my ends. and i only bun 1-2 times a week and just leave it in. i doubt thatll cause damage. and i may start slathering my headband in evoo before i make my bun.

i want to try deva curl one condition again. i had it and didnt like it. it went on really nice and had amazing slip but as soon as i rinsed it out it was like i put nothing on my hair. but im thinking maybe my hair will like it now. thats what happened with yes to carrots. my hair could not stand that stuff. i went through a whole bottle not liking it and then the second bottle was love lol. i want to use the one condition as a leave in too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
so yall like the HTN moisture conditioner? i need to get it, i only have the protein one.

i change my mind so often. i just decided to keep my hair in a bun. i dont think itll cause damage. not if i use a leave in, butter and sealant(komaza jojoba hemp) on my ends. and i only bun 1-2 times a week and just leave it in. i doubt thatll cause damage. and i may start slathering my headband in evoo before i make my bun.

i want to try deva curl one condition again. i had it and didnt like it. it went on really nice and had amazing slip but as soon as i rinsed it out it was like i put nothing on my hair. but im thinking maybe my hair will like it now. thats what happened with yes to carrots. my hair could not stand that stuff. i went through a whole bottle not liking it and then the second bottle was love lol. i want to use the one condition as a leave in too.

@chebaby

No??????:look: Not YOU! You're Kidding Right????:blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, You Change Your Mind Often Uh?:lol:

Brownie518

I am DYING to buy something. Quite a few somethings, actually. :look:
I won't though. I got my BFH coming and hopefully some of Claudie's Montego Bay oil. :yep:

:look:

chebaby

I am DYING to buy something. Quite a few somethings, actually. :look:
I won't though. I got my BFH coming and hopefully some of Claudie's Montego Bay oil. :yep:

:look:
i want some stuff too.
i want jane carter wrap and roll
deva curl one condition
deva curl low poo
some avocados and coconut milk.

Brownie518

@chebaby

You just like to weigh ALL your options.... Tis All.:grin:

@Brownie518

Girl.... I wanna buy something too, but I just got 'reminded' in that other thread, that I said I wasn't buying anything until HV's Sale:blush:

............:look:

:giggle: yeah, I saw that!

Let's see, I want to buy:

Hydratherma Naturals
Bear Fruit Hair
Jasmine's Cream Scrub :lick:
HTC Evo Shift
Diamond hoops :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That HTN Moisturizing Deep Conditioner smells good! I can't wait to try this: "Extracts of Seaweed, Algae & Sea Kelp along with Wheat Protein and Essential Oils"

......:lick:

ETA: Diamond Hoops!:blush:

Brownie518

That HTN Moisturizing smells good! I can't wait to try this: "Extracts of Seaweed, Algae & Sea Kelp along with Wheat Protein and Essential Oils"

Are you gonna steam with it?

I saw you asking about Dudley's Hair Rebuilder...its a good conditioner. :yep: You should try it.

I want to try Claudie's Reconstructor.

Brownie518

That HTN Moisturizing Deep Conditioner smells good! I can't wait to try this: "Extracts of Seaweed, Algae & Sea Kelp along with Wheat Protein and Essential Oils"

......:lick:

ETA: Diamond Hoops!:blush:

:look:...I saw some really nice 2ct inside outs that I want...

Where is everyone??? Ltown? Sim? Charz? I know Priss and beauty come in late.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Are you gonna steam with it?

I saw you asking about Dudley's Hair Rebuilder...its a good conditioner. :yep: You should try it.

I want to try Claudie's Reconstructor.

Brownie518

Yeah, Imma Steam with the Half-n-Half! Protein & Moisture

Yep. I have a 16 ounce Bottle of the Rebuilder.:yep:

I have been using the Cream Protein in a Jar. I remembered using that back in the day at the Salon (when I smelled it).

Will switch over to the Rebuilder at some point.

Lemme know about the Claudie when you try it.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:look:...I saw some really nice 2ct inside outs that I want...

Where is everyone??? Ltown? Sim? Charz? I know Priss and beauty come in late.

Yeah and mkd, Shay & La Colocha? Hannan? Elle? Destine? natura, Vonnie

All of Ya'll Get in Here!

I have a pair (I rarely wear them) In fact, when I read your post, it reminded me of mine!:blush:

Brownie518

@Brownie518

Yeah, Imma Steam with the Half-n-Half! Protein & Moisture

Yep. I have a 16 ounce Bottle of the Rebuilder.:yep:

I have been using the Cream Protein in a Jar. I remembered using that back in the day at the Salon (when I smelled it).

Will switch over to the Rebuilder at some point.

Lemme know about the Claudie when you try it.:yep:

1st bolded - I've never tried this one. I'll have to keep that one in mind :yep:

2nd bolded - I just added that to my order. It sounds good, and I have loved all of her conditioners so far. :lick:

OT - I don't usually go for creamy dudes but Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls) could get it :yep: *looks around for SO* Just something about D Rose. He's not the cutest but there is just something......:lick:

chebaby

Lemme pull a can of this out right now!:blush:

Thanks @chebaby for reminding me...:grin:
do you pre poo with it too? i wonder how it would go if i mixed it with a conditioner.

you know what i want. a deep conditioner so outstanding that it knocks my socks off. i mean a really really deep conditioner.

Ltown

Greyland
Hey what up? I'm doing a brown sugar scalp scrub, I been on YouTube getting recipe. I had scabs from that pimento burn, it was itchy, never had this before, nature blessing nor coconut oil was helping. So i got that on and oiled down the rest with ceramides oils.

Ltown

Greyland
do you pre poo with it too? i wonder how it would go if i mixed it with a conditioner.

you know what i want. a deep conditioner so outstanding that it knocks my socks off. i mean a really really deep conditioner.

Me too, that what I'm looking for runner up is jasmine avacodo (no longer make) wdt,

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

@chebaby

I'll just pour it over (about 1/2 can) and save the other half for next week.:ohwell:

I have 3 Cans of Cream of Coconut too.:nono:

Last edited: