This Is Wonderful!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I don't spend as much time on the board these days, but in reading the OT board--I found out that this forum now exists. Whomever pushed for the Christianity Board, I say to you "STAND BOLD!" God is good!

AJamericanDiva

You know... this board is very timely. I was reading a thread about what constituted idolatry and had to ponder to myself in regards to my spiritual life. I had to admit that "Yes, I am a computer addict." I don't dedicate nearly as much time to God as I do on the computer. That really sucks! Now that I have bookmarked many online Bibles where I can really search the word and I have this wonderful Christianity board with so many inspirational stories and lessons, I really have no excuse. Thanks to all... from the creator of this board to the many members that contribute. Continue to lift me up in prayer that I will always remember to "seek first the kingdom of God" so all these things, be it longer hair or whatever.. will be added unto me. God is soooo good. Always on time!

Honeyhips

Lovely
Ok, you can stop telling all my business now. By the way where is that thread. I never would have thought about my computer time like this.
AJamericanDiva said:
You know... this board is very timely. I was reading a thread about what constituted idolatry and had to ponder to myself in regards to my spiritual life. I had to admit that "Yes, I am a computer addict." I don't dedicate nearly as much time to God as I do on the computer. That really sucks! Now that I have bookmarked many online Bibles where I can really search the word and I have this wonderful Christianity board with so many inspirational stories and lessons, I really have no excuse. Thanks to all... from the creator of this board to the many members that contribute. Continue to lift me up in prayer that I will always remember to "seek first the kingdom of God" so all these things, be it longer hair or whatever.. will be added unto me. God is soooo good. Always on time!

pebbles

AJamericanDiva said:

I'll lift you up in prayer, sis, and I'll ask God to amplify the sound of His voice in your life, and that of Honeyhips. :rosebud:

AJamericanDiva

Honeyhips said:
Ok, you can stop telling all my business now. By the way where is that thread. I never would have thought about my computer time like this.

Don't you worry. Pebbles is lifting us up in prayer. Thanks, Pebbles. :kiss:

Well actually, the thread asked if you were worshipping your hair. Here's the thread. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=47993&highlight=hair+idolatry From there it had me seriously thinking that I spend so much time on this hair board and on the computer in general.

Country gal

I am glad to see the forum. Playing monday morning quarterback, I kinda wished the blow up didn't happen and could have been handled differently. I just want to see my sisters in harmony. This year especailly I am striving for harmony and joy. I also realize that make time for everything else (this board, work, phone calls from friends) but not enough for the Lord. The song by Cooca and some choir "midnight hour" had me tearing up. The song breaks down that we only make time for the Lord when we need him.

Honeyhips

Lovely
Thanks! (I didn't use a smiley but you did know I was trying to be funny right?) Thanks to you too Pebbles.
AJamericanDiva said:
Don't you worry. Pebbles is lifting us up in prayer. Thanks, Pebbles. :kiss:

Well actually, the thread asked if you were worshipping your hair. Here's the thread. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=47993&highlight=hair+idolatry From there it had me seriously thinking that I spend so much time on this hair board and on the computer in general.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I like that this forum was created too. I'm glad it wasn't called just a spirituality or religion forum. This Christian fellowship forum let's me know that there are some real Christian ladies on here that love the Lord! :)