I had to shave my forehead...

UmSumayyah

Shocking but true. I was washing my face and was like "What's this dark patch near my forehead?" about 1/4 inch diameter. So I peered into the mirror and wiped to one side with my finger. Then I saw that it was a patch of HAIR! I can't walk around like Neanderthal girl so I whipped out a razor quick and took care of it.
I don't know if it was the Surge or the vitamins or what, but it was a little unsettling.
On another note, my newgrowth is OUT of control. It seems to be a little longer than usual and even thicker than usual as well.

pink_flower

LMAO! I have crazy sideburns that are long. I usually bleach them since they stay hidden longer than shaving :look:

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

All of what you described is happening to me now since I have been taking GNC Ultranourishair and Surging. My babyhair is growing down onto my forehead and my new growth is so thick it hurts when I try to part my hair to Surge. I am going to leave my baby hair because I think it's cute but I have to get rid of the hair that is growing out of control on my legs:eek: .

Crystalicequeen123

Sorry if I sound so "out of it", but WHAT exactly is "surging"?? I hear this term used a lot on this board. I'm wondering if this is something I should try to. I take it that "surging" helps your hair to grow. HOW does it help your hair? And, are there any side-effects to "Surging"?? Any info would be helpful.

Thanx

SexySin985

Crystalicequeen123 said:
Sorry if I sound so "out of it", but WHAT exactly is "surging"?? I hear this term used a lot on this board. I'm wondering if this is something I should try to. I take it that "surging" helps your hair to grow. HOW does it help your hair? And, are there any side-effects to "Surging"?? Any info would be helpful.

Thanx

Surging is when you apply a product called Surge to you scalp. Look at the top right corner of your monitor. Thats the product they are talking about. The product website should be there also if you wanna go and check it out.

UmSumayyah

I'm taking UltraNourishair and Surging as well. Also doing Doctor's best MSM, B-complex, multi and the famous PP Biotin. (although I ran out of biotin and am replacing with GNC biotin)