Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day36

T, youre silly. :lol: youve managed to grow from bald spots; that is something! it's probably all skrong and shiny. lol. Any progress is progress boo! All I know is, I betsta get a pic before my sub ends in January. lol. Im thinking of giving you ladies an update then myself.

Have a great day chicas! :kiss:

Girl, beautifully from Bald.:perplexed Trust, it ain't nothin'.:nono:

For Real:rolleyes:

I think she thought the Damage was so Severe, it may not come back. Period.:lol:

Remember.....I had Bald Spots & Patches all over my entire head:lol:

And at times, I had my doubts.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey ladies!

Just popping in to say, Mama T, I want some pitchas! Talmbout it grew back beautifully, we all want to see. :giggle: LOL. But, seriously, tell her to mind her business, and you keep up the good work!

Girl.:look: It ain't nothin'.:lol:

Remember, I had BALD Patches & Spots all over.:blush: I had very bad chemical damage.:nono:

I think the Damage was SO Severe that she was intensely watching to see what would happen.:pop:

Especially, since I didn't go to the "Shop" for them to try to Fix It.:rolleyes:

That's all. It's not all that. Trust.:lol:

She had her doubts.:ohwell: Especially since I said I was gon' fix it myself.:spinning:

And at times, I must admit, due to the severity, so did I.:look:

La Colocha

I found some "mold" or something in the bottom of the JBCO bottle I had.:ohwell:

I had transferred it to another bottle, that had some other type of Stanky Avyurdec oil in it and I washed out that bottle. Then I mixed the Lavendar w/the regular. (But I don't think that would have affected it).:perplexed

I musta' transferred it into the new bottle without it being totally dry, because I saw something strange in the bottom of the bottle. (Like mold):blush:

I have 1 4oz bottle of JBCO left. Questioning if I will replace it this winter or just use my Cocosta and Avosoya Oil(s) instead.:yep:

Idk t, i have used the jbco and my hands were wet all over and dipping my finger in the bottles and it didn't affect it. I will not be using it for the winter this year. Shea oil has won me over.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Wait is Shirley the woman that jacked you up in the first place? Your friend has lost her mind. You fixed it on your own then she wants you to go back to that crazy bi@tch? I don't think so :nono: She just mad bc her hair ain't growing. Sounds like she could benefit from your advice or needs to be a LHCF member.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wait is Shirley the woman that jacked you up in the first place? Your friend has lost her mind. You fixed it on your own then she wants you to go back to that crazy bi@tch? I don't think so :nono: She just mad bc her hair ain't growing. Sounds like she could benefit from your advice or needs to be a LHCF member.

No....Shurrrrleee is 'her girl':look: who I went to 1,000 years ago.:ohwell:

I don't believe in going back to folx. I wouldna' left in the first place (if she was all that).:lol:

Renee' was the #$%* that Jacked me and never admitted it and then was sending me all those "Friendship Cards":rolleyes: And I miss you cards:rolleyes: And Flyers about her "New Location":rolleyes:

Girl, my Hurr is Just Fine with out it being Fried/Died & Laid Half-way to the Side:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Idk t, i have used the jbco and my hands were wet all over and dipping my finger in the bottles and it didn't affect it. I will not be using it for the winter this year. Shea oil has won me over.

@bolded. Hmp. Interesting.:look:

Yeah, I'll use up the 4oz bottle I have left and then concentrate on some of the 'other oils' I've invested in.

I likes me some JBCO tho'.:lick: I just don't want to pay all that shipping for 1 item.

Did anybody buy any SSI Banana Brulee?:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Girl. Hursh.:look:

So.....I kept tryna' CHECKOUT but it kept throwing me into another site, so I left it alone.:lol:

Those new 'scents' all sound wonderful. :lick:

Imma leave it alone tho', cause it was too frustrating.:rolleyes:

I can't be bothered with 50-11 additional steps.:nono:

Just take the Money and Go On:rolleyes:

fattyfatfat

hey ladies. I havent used anything up in a looooong time. however...I did give away a lot of products yesterday at the meetup and I returned with nothing...NOTHING!!!

Brownie518

So, I did go and pull out stuff that was almost done and used up a few things:

SSI Olive & Orange nourishing
Moist 24/7
Aveda Damage Remedy Leave In
Njoi Replenish oil
Darcy's Cherry kernel oil

I noticed that I slid into more of a Fall Regi, also. It's been in the low 70s and like 45 at night here. I haven't done any cowashes lately and I switched up my leave ins. I'm using the Qhemet Detangling with a tiny bit of the Aveda DR or REdken Anti Snap on my length. That Qhemet really moisturizes. I've definitely cut back on between-wash moisturizing since using it again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, it has a fall nip in the air here too.:yep:

It's still pretty warm here tho' during the day and chilly at night.:ohwell:

I've got all my buttas & stuff ready to go for Fall as well.:yep:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
You can never go wrong with Qhemet. Those are some real quality products. They are so concentrated too. A little bit goes a looong way. I wish she would hurry up with that dc. Maybe it will be ready for BF.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey good afternoon, I'm steaming today with Jasmine avocado/silk.

Glad you are still using your Steama' Ltown!:lick:

What fragrance of the Avacado & Silk? She has some really delicious smelling fragrances.

I love that Hello Sugar or Pink Sugar or somebody Sugar she has!:lol:

chebaby

:nuts:When I took my phony-bun off and was putting on some moisturizer and scarf before crawling with excruitating pain into my bed,:ill: she said: You hair is beautiful.......now you need to find you a hairdresser.:Cow:

And she mentioned it again yesterday on the Phone.....:rolleyes:

"Girl, you hair grew back beautiful. So....when you gon' find a Hairdresser????..you need to go to Shirley....:rolleyes:"

girl please. why didnt she think your hair grew back beautiful because of YOU. so why would you now go to an outsider(yea i said outsider lol)

chebaby

im tired of the black hair already. im so glad i did a rinse so that it can be gone in a few washes. i clarified today with curls and then shampooed with aphogee shampoo and the black is still there. then i slathered my hair in olive oil, honey mask, and so deep conditioner. i will condition it out with giovanni tea tree conditioner. i think today i might do a twist out, i dont know yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
girl please. why didnt she think your hair grew back beautiful because of YOU. so why would you now go to an outsider(yea i said outsider lol)

Thank You Girl. Why in the Debil :angeldeviwould I return to the Salon?

This IS THE SALON up in this Piece!:lol:

All these Products up in this Joint:lol:

mkd

I was trying to thank several posts on the page before this one but the site wouldn't let me thank.

T, I keep going back to SSI and looking at the banana brulee and all the new scents and thinking about her macadamia gel too. I think I am going to pass on this sale. I like CJ better too and I will probably order that fairly soon and probably an order from KBB soon too.

I got much better second day hair with the aveda defining whip that i usually get so I am liking it better today. I am going to try to twist my daughter's hair tonight if she lets me and I think I will use the aveda.

chebaby

i actually like the banana brulee more than i like the banana and hibiscus. the cj doesnt moisturize my hair as much as it did when i was transitioning but i still like it. but the banana brulee is soooo moisturizing for me. i just havnt repurchased in a while.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, I keep going back to SSI and looking at the banana brulee and all the new scents and thinking about her macadamia gel too. I think I am going to pass on this sale. I like CJ better too and I will probably order that fairly soon and probably an order from KBB soon too.

I got much better second day hair with the aveda defining whip that i usually get so I am liking it better today. I am going to try to twist my daughter's hair tonight if she lets me and I think I will use the aveda.

@1st bolded. Girl, I wanted that Appletini *and I don't even drank* It just sounded good.

@2nd bolded: I like the thickness of the CJ Banana Hibiscus much, much better.:yep: It feels like it has some definite Substance/Weight to it. And BB is just kinda::yawn: IMO.

@3rd bolded: At least you took another look at the Aveda before you put it on the back shelf. Sometimes, I think we switch stuff too fast w/o giving it a 'fair shot'.

We all need to do better with that.:look:

Unless it's breaking us out, making us itch or puke or something etc.......:lol:

Ltown

Greyland
Glad you are still using your Steama' Ltown!:lick:

What fragrance of the Avacado & Silk? She has some really delicious smelling fragrances.

I love that Hello Sugar or Pink Sugar or somebody Sugar she has!:lol:

I don't recall that it was an option for it, there is for the detangling spray which I got unscented.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i actually like the banana brulee more than i like the banana and hibiscus. the cj doesnt moisturize my hair as much as it did when i was transitioning but i still like it. but the banana brulee is soooo moisturizing for me. i just havnt repurchased in a while.

Girl, now is your chance! I thought $12.75 for a 16 ounce Jar was an excellent price. Although, I couldn't get the Sucka' to Checkout.:rolleyes:

25% off is great!:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl, I got that Avacado & Silk in 50-11 Scents.....:lol:

I think the Rebuilder is the one that doesn't offer scents.:ohwell:

btw: Your Bengals pulled it out!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.