Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Did nothing

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My Friend

I've read a lot of the threads regarding DE and I wanted to do a poll of official results :yep:

Please share any pros/cons you have/had with DE

IF YOU CHECK OTHER, PLEASE LIST BELOW

Last edited:

Chameleonchick

Hmm I don't know yet, This is my fourth day, so who knows. I am only using the amount I but in a gallon ziploc baggie and the rest is for my garden, unless for some reason I get crazy growth. My intent is to use it for cleansing purposes.

RossBoss

It's working for me. I bought it back in January but just started using it for internal use a week ago. I sleep better, mental clarity, more energy, suppressed appetite. I do not want my hair to grow any faster than it is growing now, so I am not taking it for that, just for these benefits.

yardyspice

Yes, it worked for me but I am such a bandwaggoner that I am now looking for the newest thing. (Yes, I am hanging my head in shame.)

flowinlocks

I love DE. I don't know about hair growth, but my skin is beautiful, my nails are growing like crazy. I have regular bms. I usually get increased energy from it, but now for some reason it make me sleepy. That's cool too, I just take it in the evening instead of the morning.

crr0121

I just did a review in the other thread so I'll cut and paste if that's ok and it'll be long (I'll cut out some stuff 2 make it shorter), sorry.

3 days in
OMG!!! This stuff is AMAZING.
Last nite (Mon nite) I went to the bathroom (TMI WARNING) and saw 2 tapeworms (prob just one cut up) each about 2-3 inches and some mucus. it's good 2 know its coming out. I didn't even really think I had anything like tapeworms, just maybe some parasites that wouldn't even be visible. I didn't even think it would work this quick. . But I'm VERY pleased 2 have results in just 3 DAYS!!Other than the headaches, no other side effects at all so I don't think I'm overdoing it.

Almost 2 weeks in
UPDATE: been taking this for 1 week and 5 days and a few days ago I was suddenly getting HORRIBLE detox symptoms. The past two days I have been nauseous, constipated, and just feeling bad. Now I feel better than before, more energetic and more patient with customers in my store. I'm also more regular. The only unpleasant thing I have going now is the breakouts that are still on my face but I'm trying to handle them with black soap. I also know detox symptoms can come in cycles so I may go thru it again in a few weeks but I know it's all a good thing.

ajoke

I was taking DE and Biotin and I broke out really bad, so I stopped both. I was so sure it was the Biotin, so I was reluctant to start up with it again when the Doctor told me to. Now I've been back on the biotin and 0 breakouts, so I guess it was the DE. I have to say that I have been taking better care of my skin.

DE made my BMs so much more regular! Maybe I'll try again and hope that this time I can avoid the painful bumps.

belleza

I just did a review in the other thread so I'll cut and paste if that's ok and it'll be long (I'll cut out some stuff 2 make it shorter), sorry.

3 days in
OMG!!! This stuff is AMAZING.
Last nite (Mon nite) I went to the bathroom (TMI WARNING) and saw 2 tapeworms (prob just one cut up) each about 2-3 inches and some mucus. it's good 2 know its coming out. I didn't even really think I had anything like tapeworms, just maybe some parasites that wouldn't even be visible. I didn't even think it would work this quick. . But I'm VERY pleased 2 have results in just 3 DAYS!!Other than the headaches, no other side effects at all so I don't think I'm overdoing it.

Almost 2 weeks in
UPDATE: been taking this for 1 week and 5 days and a few days ago I was suddenly getting HORRIBLE detox symptoms. The past two days I have been nauseous, constipated, and just feeling bad. Now I feel better than before, more energetic and more patient with customers in my store. I'm also more regular. The only unpleasant thing I have going now is the breakouts that are still on my face but I'm trying to handle them with black soap. I also know detox symptoms can come in cycles so I may go thru it again in a few weeks but I know it's all a good thing.

You may be tired b/c of all the parasites detaching - drink plenty of water this substance is like glass to the parasites - but it scrubs your colon and if you keep taking it it gets rid of the eggs too. I'm starting mine tonight. So excited! Please keep us posted on your results.

frizzy

I would say it lowered my blood pressure. I fell off of taking it and never got back to taking it again.

I'm gonna take some tonite...since I have 4 lbs. of it. :ohwell:

tnorenberg

I've had massive hair growth. About one inch in top and two in the front sides and back. I guess i was taking it about 3 weeks and had my last texturizer on 6/4. So it probably gave me a 1 inch boost on the front, back and sides. Not too bad.

RossBoss

I gave some to a friend of mine. He is overweight and takes blood pressure medication. He had to stop after about 3 days because he kept getting a tightening sensation in his chest. :nono:

I am having some slight palpitations but it is not bad enough to stop taking it because the benefits are too good.

ChocoKitty

DE improves my skin, BMs and energy. I have not straightened/blowdried my hair in over a month but I know something is happening. :look: It also makes my nails rock solid.

For about two months, I consistently drank a tablespoon of DE (with a tsp of vit C) in juice every morning upon rising.
I had more frequent, and easier to pass, BMs.
I slept soundly and felt refreshed upon waking.
I definitely felt calmer, more peaceful.
The whites of my eyes were clearer.
My face was prettier.
My skin was 'juicier'. Before DE my skin didn't seem to retain moisture, no matter what I used.
It gently detoxed me of mucous from all orifices (if you know what I mean).:blush:
It decreased my appetite for sugar and other things I don't need to eat.
I got an inch of new growth the first month! :grin:I was also using African Formula Hair Oil very consistently, and that always gives me good growth.
I went on vacation and fell off the consistency so the growth has slowed down. I'm about to get back on and add drinking DE water throughout the day.

RossBoss

I've had massive hair growth. About one inch in top and two in the front sides and back. I guess i was taking it about 3 weeks and had my last texturizer on 6/4. So it probably gave me a 1 inch boost on the front, back and sides. Not too bad.

Same here. I am having an unbelievable growth spurt. However, I did not want that to happen because it is going to disrupt my 12-16 week stretches but oh well. I am still having very vivid dreams, very good sleep and my skin feels and looks so good!:drunk:

sheba1

I'm assuming I'm experiencing hair growth because my nails are growing out of control.

My "other"s are glowing, moist skin and appetite suppression.

LadyPBC

Parasites? Oh well going to investigate this DE stuff. Not sure what it is etc. but you have my attention. Thanks

StopMakingSense

Can you take this while breastfeeding? I heard that it aids breast inflammation and clogged milk ducts, but IDK if I want my LO to have that deep of a cleanse via milk.