Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion: Yay or Nay?!

SimpleKomplexity

I bought this stuff because it is just RAVED about on hairlista in her youtubes. I'm always looking for good moisturizers for relaxed so I said what they hey? It was only $4.79.

Then I proceeded to buy Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment, Silk Elements Hair Mayonnaise Hair Treatment, :look: A Denman Brush, an ORS Relaxer, another Shower Comb, and some Showercombs.... You know to get the 15% off of $25... (*cough* Product Junkie...My car on 1/4 a tank but I spent $25 that someone gave me on hair...LOL...I'll do better I promise)

But anyway how do you all like the moisturizer? I don't know when I'm going to get to using it. Maybe tommorrow night. Does it leave your hair moisturized, soft, and etc? Reviews please!:grin::grin:

PDub

I'm relaxed and I use Wave Nouveau. It works for me because I don't straighten my hair that often (once or twice every six months). I love it for my braid outs and just using it as a daily moisturizer. For me, it would be too thick to use if I flat ironed on the regular. So I give it two thumbs up!!

MA2010

I'm transitioning to natural and I love Wave Nouveau. It is a water based moisturizer so my hair just sops up all that goodness.

ms.blue

I'm natural and I use it but my sister uses it on her relaxed bsl hair when she does braidouts.

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
This is my staple moisturizer for everyday WNGs. I like the smell (mild), the consistency being water based, and the fact that glycerine is high on the ingredient list. I cannot speak for cones. My hair is extremely dry and has multiple textures. WN is the only moisturizer that instantly softens my hair, so I try to always have a bottle handy, especially if I am travelling. Howevever, for me, it does not give me super spiral curls but more of a wavy look. So, I use it as a leave in under something more harsh like MJ's Curly Pudding. I also like the fact that it leaves a dry finish that is not greasy. I cannot handle the grease!! It's also reasonably priced. I usually purchase the 1L size from the BSS. For me, it's worth a try.

hannan

I'm natural and this is a nay for me.

Worked well at first and then ended up making my hair dryer than before I used it. :perplexed

JJamiah

^^^^ this is why I am afraid to use it. I am worried about the drying effect :(

I was all ready to purchase at the first few post in this thread now I am second guessing and I will just spritz with water.